QuickBooks Connector

QuickBooks Connector

by Intuit

Save time & money, integrate your store with QuickBooks Online

The Single Cask

Rominick answered all my queries for the setting of this app. Very helpful and patience. The online chat is very helpful

KILL®

Troy was a great help. really helped me with my questions! super friendly! first time using this type of app so ill def be back with more questions haha

Sassy Black Yarns

Paul was absolutely amazing. He had patience and even got assistance when he didn't know the answer to one of my problems. Great customer service, patient and really wanted to know the best way to the root of my issue. Love this app and the people and the service behind it.

LDH Scissors

The customer service I received from Ronnie was fantastic - I did not expect help right away, especially at 10pm! He helped resolve my synching issues, and did so quickly!

Triple C Angus

I just wanted to take a moment to thank Vincent. I have been using this tool to sync my shopify orders with quickbooks for almost a year without any problems. When I started seeing issues with duplicate order numbers, Vincent helped me to correct all 93 of them. He took the time to make the corrections on his own. I am very appreciative of the time he saved me. Now i can get back to working in qbo instead of spinning my wheels on error codes :)

aginstockcabinets

I have used this app for a different platform before and it was great to keep track of everything in only one place. Now I have switched to Shopify and it works even better. Customer service is always available to help us which makes a lot easier.

JMS Flower Farms Inc.

This app will sync your sales and deposits from Shopify to Quickbooks very quickly. The set-up does not take that long and even if you make a few errors setting it up, the customer support is quick and excellent and will get it fixed for you. Shout out to Dean for his wonderful help!

Forest Homes

Great help and support from the app while doing the syncing by Karol, looking forward to seeing this working on our QBs and helping us do a better in our accounting! Thank you!

Chocolate and Steel

There was a learning curve with setting up accounts and sync settings, but their chat assistance is the best! Clarisse quickly helped me with fixing multiple errors. I highly recommend this app.

Fred's Bread Evanston

The app is amazing, easy to use and very efficient. Tghe customer was outstanding. I dealt with Sherwin at the chat live/help center. The best customer care I've never had, really! THANK YOU SHERWIN!!!