QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

by OneSaas

Save time & money connecting your store with QuickBooks Online

Postageink.ca

Great support from Adela! I needed help setting up the app and had a lot of questions. The app is working fine so far.

April 9, 2019

Hey Philippe! Thank you, we're so happy to hear Adela was able to get you set up with a good solution helpful to your business! If you have any further questions, you know where to find us :-) If it interests you, we'd love to feature the success of Postageink.ca on our website and social media platforms! Please contact us at marketing@onesaas.com to arrange a little chat with our team. Cheers!

B Free Australia

App works very well and they even have a online chat to support with any issues. Their support team is really fast and helpful. Last time Troy (Support Team) helped us solving all issues with excellence.

April 4, 2019

Thank you so much for your review of OneSaas! Really glad to hear that Troy did such a great job in helping you with your Shopify/MYOB connection :-)

If you're interested in having B Free's success featured on our website and social media platforms, please send a quick email to marketing@onesaas.com :-) We'd love to feature your business!

ForesightSportsCanada

This app/company are both unresponsive. If you're a Canadian business, look elsewhere. Their integration will not work with multiple tax rates (provincial tax rates). Also, though responsive on email, they will refuse to call you when asked and fixes will take 2+ weeks. This is all very confusing to me because it worked perfectly fine with my trial? Also, they are an Australian company which will keep you waiting for a response.

April 8, 2019

Hi Eric,

As we've discussed privately, we've given you a full refund on your yearly payment.

It was very unfortunate that our support staff were unable to call you at a time that suited you. Our live-chat support staff are available 24 hours to accomodate our customers across the globe.

In the meantime, our development team is in the process of debugging the issue around the grouped Canadian taxes. We will notify you as soon as the issues are fixed so we can get you set up on a new free trial. We'd love to give you the opportunity to try our update before subscribing to our paid service again.

Best regards,

The OneSaas team.

MWC (Europe)

App works very well and is very straightforward to operate. We tried for a period of time but due to a change in our accounting system we had to cancel it but would definitely go back to it were we make changes to the accounting package which will enable us to integrate this app.

April 5, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for your 5-star review of OneSaas! We're sad to hear that you needed to cancel the service due to your accounting system. Is there any way we can help? If you have any further questions please contact our support team who would love to assist you: support@onesaas.com

Best regards,
Arfy Papadam
OneSaas

YAY! LiFE!

I've found OneSaas to work great to get my Shopify store to communicate with QBO and vice versa. Way better than the last application I was using with my Wordpress site. I had to close every invoice manually with that one and constantly do manual adjustments in QBO. Any problems or issues that have come up with OneSaas have been addressed promptly. Great customer service.

April 9, 2019

Hi Nicki! Thank you so much for reviewing us! We are really pleased to hear that you've had a positive experience with OneSaas connecting Shopify and QuickBooks.

We'd love to feature your business's success on our website and social media platforms if you're interested, send a us quick email to marketing@onesaas.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

iBuddies

I have started using this for over 6 months and in the beginning when the integration was under the "old version" , the stability and performance of the app is usually up to the standard with occasional minor glitches where manual work has to be done in Xero.

However, once OneSaaS has moved to a new integration platform in February 2019, the quality of the integration has greatly diminished where it is creating a lot of extra workload and the level of confidence for the app has greatly dropped for me because there have been missing invoices that are not synced into Xero for unknown reasons until you contact support!

In addition, the lead time for support to reply / resolve issues are much longer compared to 3-4 months ago.

Product sync on the new integration is extremely poor, as the mapping of the products are not as customized as before.

The product description on shopify is now being synced into Xero's product description, suspecting this is due to the majority of the users for this integration are pushing for this change so it is now done this way, where it is not suitable for minority users of the integration.

Depending on your actual needs, this app could be useful or devastating to your workflow.

Would still recommend this app as long as it's suitable to your company's workflow

spaghettibooks

Very intuitive set up and it has been running for several months with very few issues and minimal maintenance. Used to link a Magento and a Shopify site to Xero accounting system. Definitely recommend for ease of use.

Bullet Fence Systems

I think this might be a good application if I can get it loaded properly. Very confusing on boarding, with very little support. I have been trying to chat with someone for support for a couple of weeks now. I will revise my review if they get me going and the program works well.

GarageDoorParts

App has freed up a lot of labour hours.
Very responsive staff when you have technical problems as well. Marcks been a champ.

Narinport

There was few sync errors, due to playing with existing products in QBO manually, and the support team was right there to solve the problem live... without opening a ticket or so, with live chat... thanks Hazel!