QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

by OneSaas

Save time & money connecting your store with QuickBooks Online

FRENCH GIRL

I was having some integration issues with Quickbooks, but Marck quickly diagnosed the issue and told me how to fix it. His customer service and knowledge were excellent. I would recommend OneSaas to anyone needing to integrate their Shopify store with Quickbooks Online.

May 22, 2019

Thank you so much for your review, Marck is ecstatic to hear that he was so useful to you. Just let us know if you have any other questions, the OneSaas teams is always keen to help!

If it interests you, we'd love to feature the success of your business on our website and social media platforms! Please contact us at marketing@onesaas.com to arrange a little chat with our team. Cheers!

leroli

Does everything it says it does, and it comes with amazing support. Marck was great at helping me set up the app to make sure everything was integrated properly, and answered my bajillion questions with ease and patience. The best support I've had so far on Shopify's app platform.

May 22, 2019

Hi Liang, thanks for leaving your lovely review, it's wonderful to hear that Marck and the OneSaas team have delivered top notch support for you. We're looking forward to continue providing this level of service!

We'd love the opportunity to feature the success of your business on our website and social media. If you're interested, please send a quick email to marketing@onesaas.com - looking forward to hearing from you!

Elephant Box

App does just what I need it too - all my sales chanels are synced :) Really helpful customer support. That's always good. Thanks Hazel!

April 30, 2019

Thanks for your review! Hazel and the OneSaas team are delighted to hear we've been able to help with your Shopify & QuickBooks Online connection.

We'd love to feature the success of your business on our OneSaas website & social media platforms! Please reach out to us on marketing@onesaas.com if you're interested :-)

BareandBoho

I have just signed up with OneSaas to integrate Xero and Shopify. I loved the easy workflow already created and the app works perfectly for what I need. The customer service, especially Troy, has been outstanding and would have no hesitate in recommending this app.

April 23, 2019

Hi BareandBoho,
Thanks for the great review of OneSaas!
Our team are thrilled knowing how easy it was for your Shopify and Xero apps to work happily together. Troy says thank you for the kind words and our team are always happy to help.

If you're interested in having your business' success featured on our website and social media platforms, send a quick email to marketing@onesaas.com - looking forward to hearing from you.

Dona Jo, Inc.

I use this app to sync my orders to QBO and it works really well. When I have a question or issue, the customer service can always help. I've worked with Rafael, Hazel and Johnny and they were great!

April 17, 2019

Hi Ashley, thanks for the kind words! It's great to hear that OneSaas has helped your business, and that our customer support team has been useful to you!

If you're interested in having your business success featured on our website and social media, send a quick email to marketing@onesaas.com - looking forward to hearing from you!

Caladan Store - Palma De Mallorca

Una app muy completa. Si necesitas ayuda o te surge algún problema en ella, puedes contactar con el centro de ayuda y enseguida algún agente muy profesional y amable como Adela te ayudará a solucionarlo.

April 18, 2019

Hi Kathrin, thank you kindly for your review, Adela and our team of OneSaas customer support champions are always pleased to assist you!

If you're interested in having your business success featured on our website and social media, please send a quick email to marketing@onesaas.com . Hope to hear from you soon!

The Love Harder Project

So far so good. Online chat with Marck helped with all the loose ends with the set up. Really looking forward to this saving a ton of data entry.

April 17, 2019

Hi Helen! Thanks for leaving a review! Marck from our team of OneSaas customer support champions is delighted to hear that he's played a role in helping you eliminate your manual data entry between Shopify and QuickBooks Online!

We'd love the opportunity to feature the success of your organization on our website and social media. If you're interested, please send a quick email to marketing@onesaas.com - looking forward to hearing from you!

ANKY Australia

Very happy with the service One Saas provides. Means my stock levels are continuously kept up to ate between my website/online shop & accounting system.
Also huge thanks to Marck & Hazel for their support/help when needed.

Hi ANKY Australia,
Thanks for the great review of OneSaas!
We're thrilled to free up your time by having stock levels automatically updating between your online shop and accounting system.
If you're interested in having your business success featured on our website and social media send a quick email to marketing@onesaas.com - looking forward to hearing from you.

Maku

EDIT 5/27/19: The refunds issue has been fixed. However, there is still a bit of manual entry as the software is unable to determine if an item was restocked in Shopify, so it defaults to 1) restocking the item if all money was refunded or 2) only returning the money (and not the product) if only a portion was refunded. Still a great interface, but a bit cumbersome if you offer a "money back guarantee" or any instance where the product would be kept when funds are refunded. Still can't say enough about the level of service and follow-through from the team: Hazel, Troy, Vincent, and Marck - they are all amazing!!
---
EDIT 4/23/19: While I still think this is a great app, they still have not been able to fix a bug that prevents refunds from posting to QBO. This has prevented 186 transactions and required me to hand key each and every one. I/They have been aware of the issue for 2 months and there is no timeline as to when this will be resolved. I will update this review when it's been fixed.

----
Best app on the market - hands down! I tested several for my clients and landed on OneSaas for their seamless automation and easy but robust setup. As an accountant I love all the options they provide (chart of accounts mapping, seamlessly adding new inventory items into QBO, inventory update sync, etc.) as it makes my life a whole lot easier.

The best part; however, is the AMAZING customer support team. I've had a few bumps along the road and they have been there to quickly and efficiently handle every situation I've thrown at them. I think I've spoken with almost the entire support staff, but mostly I've chatted with Troy and Hazel. They are very friendly, knowledgeable, and often go out of their way to ensure everything is handled quickly.

Stop considering and just do it. You won't be sorry.

Hi Maku,
Thanks for your great review of OneSaas!
We're thrilled that you rate us the best app on the market!
Our mantra is your success - we automate everything so you can focus on your business.
Troy and Hazel are happy to hear that their help when needed is appreciated and our support team are happy to help out anytime.

L!NK LANYARDS

Marck helped me with some initial setup questions and now this app is working great for me and my client! We have Shopify automatically syncing with QuickBooks Online. Will save tons of time! Thank you!

Hi L!NK LANYARDS,
Thank you for your great review of OneSaas. It's great to take part in freeing up your time by having your store happily sharing and talking to QuickBooks Online.