QuickBooks Connector

QuickBooks Connector

by Intuit

Save time & money, integrate your store with QuickBooks Online

Rizentral

This app has finally let my store accept custom orders with ease! Although it can be a little tricky to set up at first, Paul was able to give me very clear instructions and feedback on how to get it dialed in. Definitely a must have!

Scent and Psyche

Overall was able to fix some small issues and hope this helps streamline my QB reporting. Thank you Vincent for helping me out!

Cavalier Goods Co.

Love the integration, which saves me a ton of time and I was happy to learn it was free now with QBO. Support is also top notch: I had 3 questions and received a great response within the hour from Ronnie who help me sort out everything. Highly recommend!

IMAGE FIRST UNIFORMS

It was a great experience. The customer service rep. Rominick was very professional and helpful. He solved the problem quickly and answered all my questions. I am very satisfied.

Central Grow City

if your looking for to sync your sales on shopify to your quickbooks online account, look no further because this app will do just that!
Ronnie was vary helpful of syncing all my previous sales orders onto my quickbook online account with ease!!! highly recommend

Gracious Garlands

Sherwin was super attentive to my needs and helping me troubleshoot on the App. The app seems to be working well. Although, I do wish it provided automatic bulk matching of receipts with bank deposits. MyWorks on WooCommerce has this feature and it saves me MASSIVE amounts of time. Hope this app can offer this soon!

Elite Trader Center

had trouble linking but the customer service rep was quick to help, his name was Vincent and was very friendly

Nivnyaa Fashion

Team Member : Troy Great support, very kind person in supporting they help me with all solution and good service in terms of tech quick data sync in QB

La Boîte à Énigmes

Great app to sync Quickbooks and Shopify! There is even a chat where you can get help to sync everything correctly. I spoke with Ronnie in the chat and he was really useful. Everything was sync in few minutes only! Thank you Ronnie

Products On White Photography

Looks great but doesn't support Shopify Edit Orders. So if you edit an order, a customer pays the updated invoice in Shopify, it will not sync over. That money will not be accounted for in quickbooks.

September 19, 2021

Hi Products On White Photography, thank you for taking the time to try out our app. Our team is evaluating how we can improve syncing edited orders suited to your business needs. Our advice here is to configure your integration settings to only sync invoices to QuickBooks once they are final and paid. If you need help doing this, please reach out to our support team via support@onesaas.com.