QuickBooks Online

QuickBooks Online

by OneSaas

Save time & money, integrate your store with QuickBooks Online

Anne Neilson Home

The app works pretty well, but does have errors here and there. However, the best part is the customer service chat. Everyone who has helped me is quick and always resolves the issue. Most recently, I spoke with Dean. I can't say enough about the knowledge and professionalism of the customer support here.

Mochipan

Amazing customer service! Thank you so much Vince for helping me through all of my problems. Will definitely use this app from now on!

Maestrale Napoli

The flexibility the app provides when setting it up is outstanding. Additionally, as I had some doubts on how to finalize some choices, I reached out to customer service and was more than pleased. Karol really made it as easy as possible to navigate the options as she was reactive, knowledgeable and personable.

SISTER NETTLE

Troy provided excellent customer support. He demonstrated repeatedly a deep technical understanding of complicated and specific issues and quickly identified and implemented solutions. All while exhibiting a very positive experience. Every time I contact support the issue is handled with professionalism and expertise. I believe OneSaaS is the answer to very time consuming revenue reconciliations.

GoPür

Ronnie was very helpful and knowledgeable about the software was able to help me get everything running and functioning properly. Would recommend.

Enora Décor

Ronnie and Troy helps me and support me in all my questions and inquiries, I highly recommand. Thanks to you guys. Alex

One Stop Discount Shop

Very happy with the service provided by Karol and the team at OneSaas. They were quick to respond and very friendly.

KDG Industrial Inc

Troy helped me out twice now and solved both problems in under 15 minutes on the chat system. One I thought was going to be very complicated but he ended up explaining everything very well and making it a breeze.

Bare-HoneyMN

Excellent help from Karol today - We are in our trial period thus far, and so far just the customer service in itself is convincing us we should stick with it! Thank you!!

INSPIRE.REPEAT

I needed to connect with OneSaas support on two occasions to get the sync process Shopify > QB right. The product works well without any issues once I set it up to my liking. I was in touch with two reps from OneSaas, Clarisse and Sherwin on two separate occasions. Their support was amazing; Fast in their response, knowledgable and provided the right advice. If there was anything left to be completed on my side after we disconnected from a chat they made sure to follow up with me via email to insure all is good and working correctly. Can highly recommend this product both for its quality and superb level of support.