QuickBooks Connector

QuickBooks Connector | Reviews

by Intuit

Save time & money, integrate your store with QuickBooks Online

Ribatex.se

Customer support is great, Vince is doing an outstanding job, excellent support. The application is very easy to use.

Human Heart Cosmic Heart

The Support from Karol about the configuration settings was amazing. Thanks a lot Karol. Great work!

123Dough Bakery

Sherwin was amazing, offered good solutions and even offered to perform some updates for us on the spot, at 11PM, perfect score from me!

Canna Devices

This app has the best customer service of any app I have worked with. This has saved an incredible amount of time and even more important it has reduced human errors in transferring invoices. I have worked with many of the customer service reps and they have all been amazing, but the most recent was Karol and wow she made things so easy to understand and helped iron some things out. Without a doubt this app is great for what it does. Take the free trial and work with the customer service to get it set up properly!

Rafael is amazing too!

I am going to just keep adding everyone I speak with because they are all amazing!

Federal & Black

I wanted to write a review of the customer service I just received from Troy. In a word, it was EXCELLENT!! I had way more questions than any of the articles you send out could answer, and so Troy created a screen-share, and I was able to ask specific questions and understand how OneSaas conveys information from Shopify to QBO.

It makes sense now, and I feel I can support the owner of Federal and Black, as I am her Accountant. It also means that I can support other Shopify business owners and will definitely suggest they use OneSaas to convey information rather than the other applications.

Troy impressed me with how much he knew, and it was easy to work with him. If OneSaas could build up a team of customer service reps like him that you could actively call into (if that is affordable), it could help OneSaas grow.

Again, I am thankful and appreciative for all Troy helped me with, and guided me through, and I look forward to being able to keep great records with my client.

-Michael

Smart Ghar

I am very new to accounting and their support was very helpful in resolving my issues. the app works perfect for me and has done all my sales sync. Ronnie was super helpful.

Driftless Chocolates

I had questions in set-up and Troy walked me through what I needed to know and did a fantastic job in doing so. Excellent!

ArtisanoDesigns

So far so good. We're figuring it all out. Thus far support has been very responsive! Thanks for your help...

Salt + Cedar

This is a great solution, made better by Ronnie being extremely patient and helpful assisting me with my setup queries.

Musclelicious Foods

Ronnie helped via the chat and received AMAZING support, walked through the issue & providing solution!