QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

by OneSaas

Save time & money connecting your store with QuickBooks Online

Charlie Stone Shoes

Johnny from OneSaas is fantastic when you need a hand sorting things out with the configuration. I use OneSaas to connect to my fulfilment warehouse, and the only limitations at the moment have more to do with Shopify than OneSaas (i.e. being able to filter orders by location). Otherwise very happy with the app and the service provided by the OneSaas team.

Air Con Automotive

Ok so I thought Onesaas was going to be the answer to my problems. I sell products both online and over the counter. So my problem was tracking changing stock levels between shopify and my store. So I need an app to update stock levels between shopify and my accounting software. However Onesaas does not do this. At least not for Sageone. If I sell an item using sageone then Onesaas does not update shopify. I though initially it was me and the way i had it setup but I contacted support and they confirmed how useless Onesaas is.

Keep Track GPS

Saves so much time every week. Support is great. We use MYOB if you could import shopify merchant fees to a different location would make the process easier. Would give 10 stars if they could handle returns/refunds. at the moment we need to do it manually.

Biya Baba

This "integration" set ALL my inventory counts to 0, I lost sales for an entire day & now have to spend time and money doing inventory counts again...
Customer service was no help, says an "Integration Preparation" email went out but I never received this nor did i see a warning or note where it says your QB's inventory count is the master inventory and to manually enter inventory into quickbooks before the first autosync. You would assume when integrating, that EVERYTHING especially inventory counts get automatically imported to your accounting software but no, it does not. For some reason you get skew #, name, everything else but the inventory count & pictures of each product in quickbooks thru oneSaas. This would not be such a big issue if they would at least allow you to restore your inventory counts or undo a sync but no they do not, neither does shopify.

Violet Kingdom Boutique

This app is garbage. They took $300 of my businesses money without my permission. When I asked them to refund it they kept saying that they were not able to process my return. I am now having to go through the claims process to get my money back. I highly recommend you stay away from this app.

Stickers4dotcom

OK, so OneSaas WILL let you connect multiple Shopify stores to your accounts package (in our case Xero) BUT it won't transfer refunds of Shopify fees - you have to do this manually.

Also bear in mind that if you have 2 or more Shopify stores you would ideally want the sales for each store to be allocated to a different sales code within your accounts package so that you can see which sales came from which store. Sadly OneSaas will only allow you to allocate all sales to single sales code so you have to go into your accounts package manually and move things around. OneSaas will however let you add a prefix to each order number to make this a little easier.

So the claim on their website that OneSaas will completely automate your online sales isn't entirely true!

That said their online support is excellent and questions are answered very quickly.

Pilottrackhdd

Good app. Works well and easy to use.

www.pilottrackhdd.com

Lifestyle Clotheslines

Onesass is a great addition for our business and it allows us to connect many things together and automate so much.

The support team has been great if I have had to contact them and would recommend anyone looking for a great tool for connecting all your services up in one place.

Dehumidifier Online

Fantastic product.

Really makes it so easy, I just run it automatically every morning and if I need to during the day.

Means I can be away from the office without having to worry about orders getting fulfilled.

On the rare occasions I have contacted support, they have been excellent.

Very happy customer.

Curvyswimwear

The support from Johnny at One Saas has been nothing short of amazing. Very quick to reply to my numerous questions while getting 3 Shopify sites all hooked up to one accounting system. Nothing was too much trouble. Everything was explained clearly so that we knew what we could and could not do and why. First class support. The app is working well for us too, syncing all our inventory across all sites every hour to avoid the embarrassing 'sorry we've already sold it elsewhere'.