QuickBooks Connector

QuickBooks Connector

by Intuit

Save time & money, integrate your store with QuickBooks Online

Kettel

Superbe application ! Le support client est au top ! Je remercie Sherwin pour ses conseils avisés !

Keeping Up With The Baby

Sherwin was very helpful with the initial integration. He was patient and prompt. He cleared all the issues and explained how to manage them in the future.

Moonstone Creations by Julie

Dean was amazing! I was on the verge of tears, unable to figure out what I was doing wrong. He was so kind and understanding. He had it all figured out and fixed in only a few minutes. Thank you so much!

Designa Sausage

I used this app to sync with Shopify. Rominick was friendly, very knowledgeable and fixed the problem very quickly!!

Rizentral

This app has finally let my store accept custom orders with ease! Although it can be a little tricky to set up at first, Paul was able to give me very clear instructions and feedback on how to get it dialed in. Definitely a must have!

Scent and Psyche

Overall was able to fix some small issues and hope this helps streamline my QB reporting. Thank you Vincent for helping me out!

Cavalier Goods Co.

Love the integration, which saves me a ton of time and I was happy to learn it was free now with QBO. Support is also top notch: I had 3 questions and received a great response within the hour from Ronnie who help me sort out everything. Highly recommend!

IMAGE FIRST UNIFORMS

It was a great experience. The customer service rep. Rominick was very professional and helpful. He solved the problem quickly and answered all my questions. I am very satisfied.

Central Grow City

if your looking for to sync your sales on shopify to your quickbooks online account, look no further because this app will do just that!
Ronnie was vary helpful of syncing all my previous sales orders onto my quickbook online account with ease!!! highly recommend

Gracious Garlands

Sherwin was super attentive to my needs and helping me troubleshoot on the App. The app seems to be working well. Although, I do wish it provided automatic bulk matching of receipts with bank deposits. MyWorks on WooCommerce has this feature and it saves me MASSIVE amounts of time. Hope this app can offer this soon!