QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

by OneSaas

Save time & money connecting your store with QuickBooks Online

Darling Daylight

Rafael was very helpful and took the time to help me understand. I really appreciate a customer service that is resourceful to their customers.especially being a new business owner.

Diabetes Education Services

All of my interactions with their team has been positive. Today Karol, spent a lot of time with me, breaking down Open Saas and helping me better understand their platform.

Hungry Bark

I never take the time to write reviews - but I felt obligated to share my experience this time. I received absolutely excellent customer service from the team at OneSaas, specifically Karol.

Karol was patient, hands on, and really took the time to understand the complicated request and find a solution to solve the problem I had.

Thank you!

CHUS

It works great!

Some things have yet to be fixed from the developer side, like enabling a trigger for full stock sync if you accidentally change your stock number in the Shopify store. Overall it works as it supposed to.

Hazel from customer service was incredibly helpful.

Shop Little PinWheel

Thanks, Karol for your guidance and to see into the matter for further support. I really appreciate your help.

F&A Aquariums

Still getting set up but first impressions are great! Karol answered every question within seconds, Karol gave me all the information i needed and some.

Thanks again!

Japan Vapor

Things are working great with OneSaas. Currently use this app to sync my multiple Shopify stores to a single QBO account. QBO is our main inventory management, and it nicely push and sync orders, inventory, and product within the 2 systems.

The CS support is helpful and polite, Sherwin has provided me great help in solving some of the issues I had. Been using them for more than a year now, and plan to do so for more years!

In Grape Company

I used this app to connect Shopify with QuickBooks Online. I needed assistance syncing payments, and Karol in customer service helped right away. She was friendly, knowledgeable, and courteous. Great service means a lot!

Blonyx

Awesome client support, as always!
Thank you, Ronnie!

Lavie Scrubs

They were really helpful especially Sherwin. He was very patient and walked me through all of my concerns. Thank you!