QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

by OneSaas

Save time & money connecting your store with QuickBooks Online

MWC (Europe)

App works very well and is very straightforward to operate. We tried for a period of time but due to a change in our accounting system we had to cancel it but would definitely go back to it were we make changes to the accounting package which will enable us to integrate this app.

April 5, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for your 5-star review of OneSaas! We're sad to hear that you needed to cancel the service due to your accounting system. Is there any way we can help? If you have any further questions please contact our support team who would love to assist you: support@onesaas.com

Best regards,
Arfy Papadam
OneSaas

YAY! LiFE!

I've found OneSaas to work great to get my Shopify store to communicate with QBO and vice versa. Way better than the last application I was using with my Wordpress site. I had to close every invoice manually with that one and constantly do manual adjustments in QBO. Any problems or issues that have come up with OneSaas have been addressed promptly. The customer service is stellar with quick responses and fixes. I highly recommend. Most recently Karol helped and she was great. Rafael, Vincent and Johnny have helped in the past and also been great.

April 9, 2019

Hi Nicki! Thank you so much for reviewing us! We are really pleased to hear that you've had a positive experience with OneSaas connecting Shopify and QuickBooks.

We'd love to feature your business's success on our website and social media platforms if you're interested, send a us quick email to marketing@onesaas.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

iBuddies

I have started using this for over 6 months and in the beginning when the integration was under the "old version" , the stability and performance of the app is usually up to the standard with occasional minor glitches where manual work has to be done in Xero.

However, once OneSaaS has moved to a new integration platform in February 2019, the quality of the integration has greatly diminished where it is creating a lot of extra workload and the level of confidence for the app has greatly dropped for me because there have been missing invoices that are not synced into Xero for unknown reasons until you contact support!

In addition, the lead time for support to reply / resolve issues are much longer compared to 3-4 months ago.

Product sync on the new integration is extremely poor, as the mapping of the products are not as customized as before.

The product description on shopify is now being synced into Xero's product description, suspecting this is due to the majority of the users for this integration are pushing for this change so it is now done this way, where it is not suitable for minority users of the integration.

Depending on your actual needs, this app could be useful or devastating to your workflow.

Would still recommend this app as long as it's suitable to your company's workflow

spaghettibooks

Very intuitive set up and it has been running for several months with very few issues and minimal maintenance. Used to link a Magento and a Shopify site to Xero accounting system. Definitely recommend for ease of use.

Bullet Fence Systems

I think this might be a good application if I can get it loaded properly. Very confusing on boarding, with very little support. I have been trying to chat with someone for support for a couple of weeks now. I will revise my review if they get me going and the program works well.

GarageDoorParts

App has freed up a lot of labour hours.
Very responsive staff when you have technical problems as well. Marcks been a champ.

Narinport

There was few sync errors, due to playing with existing products in QBO manually, and the support team was right there to solve the problem live... without opening a ticket or so, with live chat... thanks Hazel!

Charlie Stone Shoes

Johnny from OneSaas is fantastic when you need a hand sorting things out with the configuration. I use OneSaas to connect to my fulfilment warehouse, and the only limitations at the moment have more to do with Shopify than OneSaas (i.e. being able to filter orders by location). Otherwise very happy with the app and the service provided by the OneSaas team.

Air Con Automotive

Ok so I thought Onesaas was going to be the answer to my problems. I sell products both online and over the counter. So my problem was tracking changing stock levels between shopify and my store. So I need an app to update stock levels between shopify and my accounting software. However Onesaas does not do this. At least not for Sageone. If I sell an item using sageone then Onesaas does not update shopify. I though initially it was me and the way i had it setup but I contacted support and they confirmed how useless Onesaas is.

Keep Track GPS

Saves so much time every week. Support is great. We use MYOB if you could import shopify merchant fees to a different location would make the process easier. Would give 10 stars if they could handle returns/refunds. at the moment we need to do it manually.