QuickBooks Online

QuickBooks Online

by OneSaas

Save time & money, integrate your store with QuickBooks Online

HeartlandPlace

Just downloaded and in the process of testing this app. Chatted with Marck and he helped me with a couple of things and gave me some links to help prepare us to get started.

Wheel Merch

I was unsure and didn't think any app would be able to export Shopify orders into my Quickbooks Online account, but this app made that possible with very low effort. I recently had to disconnect and connect the app to a new Quickbooks Online account and everything worked as expected. This app has saved me a lot of time and for the most part has a lot of features that provide flexibility on what orders you want to import automatically. Karol on the support team was very helpful as well and made my transition seamless.

Cherry On Top

Karol in customer service was so helpful and efficient today! Appreciate good and knowledgeable customer service!

Red Clay Soap

I was struggling with integrating the sales transactions and fees and Marck was great to guide me through. He seemed well versed and got me on the way.

Rosa La Belle

I was so lost and Karol came to help me! Thank you so much with answer my questions and was very patient with someone just starting out.

Hope Mattress

This has been a great app but their customer service is even better. I ran into a snag and for some reason could not figure out how to do something. Paul was amazing! He walked me through what needed to be done. Highly recommend.

NEXEN HAWAII

I use this app to send my sales and payment info from Shopify to Quickbooks Online. I was having problems syncing certain invoices and Troy was able to fix the issues in literally less than 3 minutes, as well as explain why I was having the problems. He invited me to contact them any time I run into a snag, and I felt totally taken care of. Thank you Troy!

EVNailshop

Thank you, Karol for being amazing. We just starting this app, and hoping for the best. We picked this app a go for now, because of the great support we received by the representative. Thank you, again!

814 UTV Suspension

Was having issues with invoices exporting into quick books and Troy quickly fixed the issue we were having. Awesome to deal with!

Pendleton Canada

The support from OneSaas is phenomenal. I've dealt with Vince in particular a couple of times when I had questions about how OneSaas and Quickbooks Online interact and Vince has been incredible to deal with every time. Vince is very pleasant, thorough and to the point, while still being attentive. I am very pleased with this application, its integration with QBO, and ongoing company support and would hands down recommend it to others.