QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

by OneSaas

Save time & money connecting your store with QuickBooks Online

Sockla

Karol was SUPER helpful. She fixed the problem within minutes. I had a few issues with the syncing, but within 10 minutes I was back-up and running. Thank you!!!!!!!

Fustle

Does what it says on the tin so far. And the customer care has been really good so far. Had a super fast response from Karol who was able to resolve an issue I had within 10 minutes of submitting a question . (Edit) Having contact Karol again about some further issues, she was able to react and resolve everything really quickly and was able to provide some suggestions on how I could update some of the other apps I use to streamline everything which was even better! Would recommend for sure.

HONEYBLOWOUT

Hazel was great in helping me integrate my app and gave me advice for QBO to be easier in set up. Great patience and help on every step of the way.

anlander.com │ 我們只賣好產品

Good CS. Quick answer and fix the Product link for us as it's borken and not able to sync that. It's good.

Hubman and Chubgirl

Sherwin is just awesome!
He rescued me with the weird errors in QBO and Shopify syncing...Thank! for the quick service. I loved it 10/10

Kosher Countertop

This app is amazing, and works so well. And you cant forget the amazing customer service! Thank you Karol!

Mi Salon Online

Hazel responded quickly and was very helpful and she was able to resolve our problem. Customer service was awesome!

GF Oats Australia

Marck is always super quick to respond and has been very helpful with us getting this app set up. We've received great customer service.

Darling Daylight

Rafael was very helpful and took the time to help me understand. I really appreciate a customer service that is resourceful to their customers.especially being a new business owner.

Diabetes Education Services

All of my interactions with their team has been positive. Today Karol, spent a lot of time with me, breaking down Open Saas and helping me better understand their platform.