QuickBooks Online

QuickBooks Online

by OneSaas

Save time & money, integrate your store with QuickBooks Online

Everett & Allie's Gift Shoppe

Rafael was very helpful. He was quick to respond and knowledgeable as well.
He helped me fix some small issues, which were my errors. I am very satisfied with this app so far.

Pluck Tea

Hazel was great at navigating through the complexity of three issues today! I think she might be psychic. One ticket opened and two understood/resolved. Great progress. Thank you!!

Fireplace Choice

Troy in customer service was super helpful in setting this up which I really appreciate. So far the APP and Integration are working great, getting more than I expected, definitely recommend.

Watkins Family Wine

Excellent, simple to set up app that just works. I used OneSAAS to interface data from Shopify to Quickbooks Online (QBO). I set up the interface in 10 minutes via the app, and transactions came through accurately. Troy from OneSAAS customer service was also very helpful. Highly Recommend.

MYPETS.LK

Tried this app , ran in to some technical glitches.... Sherwin was extremely helpful and attentive .... Awesome service...

WILD LAMA USA

Synchronization works and customer service is the best of any app in Shopify. Team was super quick to solve some issues, thanks Ronnie!

Stitches Medical

Paul was a great resource and provided excellent help in assisting us in integrating the QBO app with our shopify store. Best customer service and support! THANKS PAUL!

Idyll Collective

Troy did a great job helping me sync my store. Excellent and timely support and i would recommend...

GIRL WONDERFUL

The support is terrific. Paul was patient and knowledgeable and stuck with it all the way to the resolution of my issue.

Ouachita Farms

Troy was very helpful. Thank you! I had an issue with my sync, and Troy resolved it very quickly. Thanks!