QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

by OneSaas

Save time & money connecting your store with QuickBooks Online

CITYLAB USA

Great app and customer service is very efficient. Recent help requests were handled promptly by Clarisse and Troy.

urbangreendistro

KAROL!!! She's amazing. I had been struggling so much and I asked her plenty of questions. She was very patient and has provided solutions to all my problems. She is the best! I was losing my mind and thought what i wanted to achieve was not possible but Karol proved me wrong.

We Will Survive

Karol provided excellent support, accomplished what I needed help with in a matter of minutes, and was extremely pleasant to converse with.

LIQUIDATION RUGS

HAZEL FROM SUPPORT IS 20/10, HELPED ME WITH EVERYTHING. I HOPE HER TEAM LEADER GIVES HER A PAY RAISE AND OR BONUS AS SHE IS AMAZING.

Locksmith Keyless

Thank you Hazel for your help! You help me to solve my issues
Very fast service
They answer all my questions

Vermiganics

Sherwin was a great help in solving my issue. Prompt service and very friendly! Great app that works seamlessly.

Anna Lotan Pro USA

The app works great and the support is wonderful. They are quick to fix issues and walk you through it. Karol was amazing and super helpful!

Control the 'T' Sports

I am very disappointed in this app and and the support I have received for it. The application has been creating duplicate payments in QBO on me. Transactions that are already marked paid by the app have had a new payment created associated to nothing. Support can't undo what's happened so I'm left having to manually remove/void all the duplicate payments. The issue has been going on for 2-weeks and their current stance is their app is not creating the duplicate payments even though I provided clear evidence it did.

Double Haven Brands Limited

Mostly working, but currently we're experiencing a technical issue. Not yet resolved, but Vince in support is killin' it with great customer chat support. Thanks, Vince!

Blankets 4 Africa

It is one of the best App, customer service too, Chat opens up on the help section, last time Hazel assisted me and my question resolved pretty quick.
Thanks team, keep up good work.