QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

by OneSaas

Save time & money connecting your store with QuickBooks Online

Cedar Hill Farm Co.

One of the most frustrating software experiences I have had in 9 years of business! There is no step-by-step installation instruction--you have to search fro everything or sit on the chat all day to try to understand it. NOT a seamless integration with Shopify and/or Quickbooks. A total waste of an entire afternoon is all using this app amounted to for me. The customer service guy was really nice, but the program is just not user-friendly if you aren't actually an accountant.

December 2, 2019

Hi Cedar Hill Farm Co,

We're sorry for the experience you've had. We've taken on your feedback and will make an effort in improving set up and guidance. Our team have reached out with suggestions on helping sync your inventory into QuickBooks Online. If you have any further questions, please email our support team at support@onesaas.com and we'll be happy to help.

- OneSaas Customer Champions

ForesightSportsCanada

This app/company are both unresponsive. If you're a Canadian business, look elsewhere. Their integration will not work with multiple tax rates (provincial tax rates). Also, though responsive on email, they will refuse to call you when asked and fixes will take 2+ weeks. This is all very confusing to me because it worked perfectly fine with my trial? Also, they are an Australian company which will keep you waiting for a response.

April 8, 2019

Hi Eric,

As we've discussed privately, we've given you a full refund on your yearly payment.

It was very unfortunate that our support staff were unable to call you at a time that suited you. Our live-chat support staff are available 24 hours to accomodate our customers across the globe.

In the meantime, our development team is in the process of debugging the issue around the grouped Canadian taxes. We will notify you as soon as the issues are fixed so we can get you set up on a new free trial. We'd love to give you the opportunity to try our update before subscribing to our paid service again.

Best regards,

The OneSaas team.

Bullet Fence Systems

I think this might be a good application if I can get it loaded properly. Very confusing on boarding, with very little support. I have been trying to chat with someone for support for a couple of weeks now. I will revise my review if they get me going and the program works well.

Air Con Automotive

Ok so I thought Onesaas was going to be the answer to my problems. I sell products both online and over the counter. So my problem was tracking changing stock levels between shopify and my store. So I need an app to update stock levels between shopify and my accounting software. However Onesaas does not do this. At least not for Sageone. If I sell an item using sageone then Onesaas does not update shopify. I though initially it was me and the way i had it setup but I contacted support and they confirmed how useless Onesaas is.

Biya Baba

This "integration" set ALL my inventory counts to 0, I lost sales for an entire day & now have to spend time and money doing inventory counts again...
Customer service was no help, says an "Integration Preparation" email went out but I never received this nor did i see a warning or note where it says your QB's inventory count is the master inventory and to manually enter inventory into quickbooks before the first autosync. You would assume when integrating, that EVERYTHING especially inventory counts get automatically imported to your accounting software but no, it does not. For some reason you get skew #, name, everything else but the inventory count & pictures of each product in quickbooks thru oneSaas. This would not be such a big issue if they would at least allow you to restore your inventory counts or undo a sync but no they do not, neither does shopify.

Violet Kingdom Boutique

This app is garbage. They took $300 of my businesses money without my permission. When I asked them to refund it they kept saying that they were not able to process my return. I am now having to go through the claims process to get my money back. I highly recommend you stay away from this app.

The Gathershop

TERRIBLE app - 'automate your business' - it does not do this at all! The integrations break down every couple of months so you have to continually check its still working. Right now nothing has been integrated for 3 weeks and their idea for a solution is to manually enter every individual invoice wasting so much time and money. I would not recommend this app at all!

Metal Marvels

This app erased a LOT of my inventory in Shopify after it's syncing. It's now caused me to shut down while we do inventory and lose out on sales. I've emailed and have yet to get a response. This is completely unacceptable!