QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

by OneSaas

Save time & money connecting your store with QuickBooks Online

Gemstech

Only sync 30 days history of orders. Ridiculous limitation which makes using the app mandatory from day one but not when the shop existed for a while.

July 18, 2020

Hi Gemstec, We offer unlimited historical data on our annual plans - while at the moment we are unable to offer annual plans when purchased via the Shopify store, we can offer these through our website directly. Please reach out to our support team at support@onesaas.com to get assistance moving over to an annual plan and benefitting from the unlimited historical data that you are requiring.

Control the 'T' Sports

I am very disappointed in this app and and the support I have received for it. The application has been creating duplicate payments in QBO on me. Transactions that are already marked paid by the app have had a new payment created associated to nothing. Support can't undo what's happened so I'm left having to manually remove/void all the duplicate payments. The issue has been going on for 2-weeks and their current stance is their app is not creating the duplicate payments even though I provided clear evidence it did.

Marssos

The set up process was nice and simple with live chat assistance and useful guides.
The problem is that, what appears to be a core functionality of the app is broken - the orders that are imported do not include any fees. No worries, I contacted the live chat and was told their developers would take a look at it.
I totally understand that bugs can happen.
What's odd, is that I have been waiting for a fix for over 2 weeks. Every time I contact them they say that the developers are still working on it. This isn't normal for a piece of functionality that people actually get this app for.

The only reason this review is 2 stars is that the live chat is quite responsive and extended my trial (which has been of no use).

June 16, 2019

Hi Marssos, We're sorry you've been experiencing some delay in a solution to your problem. Our support team have reached out to you with a way to get this working. We're sorry for the inconvenience caused and please reach out to our support team if any further questions come up.