QuickBooks Connector

QuickBooks Connector

by Intuit

Save time & money, integrate your store with QuickBooks Online

Friends of Buford Park & Mt. Pisgah

The app needs some work but the support staff like Vincent are a real asset and work hard to make you feel supported and heard.

Australian Lowline Cattle Association Shop

I had some issues with the new Sync between Shopify and QBO. Vincent was quick to help me resolve the issue. I have dealt with Vincent previously and I have always been happy with his support

Hampui Hats

Very good bones, a few improvements needed to make the workflow really optimized. The customer service team is great, Troy helped me resolved a few issues and they seem very open to feedback about new ideas/features. That extra start could be easily earned with a little dev work on their end!

Tennis Central

Sherwin was very helpful in answering my question - he asked for screenshots and asked questions until he understood exactly my problem. Unfortunately there isn't a solution but he took the time to understand and help.

Organico

I was facing some issues with the integration date, I got quickly synced up with Paul. He firstly clarified my doubt and why I am unable to backdate sync. Then he was kind enough to go point by point with me over the entire integration process. He was very patient and helpful.

Foodini’s Meal Prep

Ronnie was very helpful and quick in answering my questions about syncing Quickbooks to Shopify. And friendly too.

Elleebana Canada

Ronnie was extremely helpful and gave me the right direction to properly get our operations moving. The app expedites the process very well and let's us focus on the business and not bookeeping.

Uprise Nutrition

to soon the rate the app BUT the person the chat line was great...I will not use the name but I wish all support can be like this person!!

Exway Canada

Setting up can be confusing at first. Thank goodness the support operators are very patient. Thank you Ronnie for taking the time to work out misunderstandings and making things clear.

The Casual Bee Boutique

It's a bit confusing to get the accounts right for syncing but Ronnie was very helpful and responsive via the help chat

Previous 1 3 4 5