OneSaas Sales & Marketing Sync

OneSaas Sales & Marketing Sync

by OneSaas

Your store working happily with accounting & marketing apps

GarageDoorParts

App has freed up a lot of labour hours.
Very responsive staff when you have technical problems as well. Marcks been a champ.

Vitality And Wellness

Works perfectly, OneSaas support are helpful. Only limitation that we found annoying was you can't set up a workflow where OneSaas tries to push an order from Shopify to your accounting system (Saasu in our case) as a Tax Invoice first, then if stock is not available (negative value) then it will push it through as a Sale Order. You can only choose either to sync all orders as Tax Invoices or Sale Orders. Then you either have to go into our accounting software and manually change all the orders into Tax Invoices or wait for pre-ordered stock to arrive before OneSaas will push the orders into Saasu as Tax Invoices. Would give 5/5 if this became a feature.

Dishmaster Faucet

Would not want to be without it. Saves so much time every day. Support is great. Would give 5 stars if they could import gateway fees and import the prefix along with the order number. Would give 10 stars if they could handle returns/refunds.

Real Food Sales

Great tool, great support! I tried another Shopify-Salesforce connector but it didn't give me the line item detail that I needed. OneSaas was a breeze to install and sync'ed all my client info, products and orders automatically. And it created a separate record for each product ordered, attached to the Opportunity - exactly what I needed. And for the questions that I had, Adela had all the answers (via chat) in a very timely manner. You just don't see great customer support these days, but OneSaas has done it right!

UPDATE: I have uncovered a rather critical problem with the OneSaas Salesforce-Shopify connector which has caused me to reduce my rating to 4 stars. While the Shopify connector pulls all relevant data from Shopify, the contact info does not pass through to Salesforce. The contact name is embedded in the opportunity name and the phone number is stored in the Account.Phone field, but no contact record is created, and the email is not passed to SF.