QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

by OneSaas

Save time & money connecting your store with QuickBooks Online

Bleckley House Gifts

Dean was SO helpful. I was heading down a confusing path and he cleared it all up for me! Great customer service. The four star is only because the app doesn't fully communicate with Shopify regarding products.

Rosehaven Yarn Shop

The support has been great to get Quickbooks Online and Shopify talking. There is always someone to help out and quick with a fix or a suggestion. Thanks Paul!

HealthMasters

I like the function of this app. Paul was very helpful in the setup. i am looking forward to using this app.

Blume Haus Fine Flowers

Karol was great at understanding my issue and helping me through the process. We didn't get it 100% resolved - as it has to be escalated within their developer team, but at least we have a plan of action and know exactly what needs to be done. looking forward to the final help

Hammond Aviation Pilot Supplies

App is good. Lacks a couple features that could really make it robust, but for a smaller business or if you're just getting started it's more than enough and will provide you everything you need. Customer service has also been great every time we've needed/reached out to them.

Ketoshop Panama

Initial setup can be challenging if you are not familiar with Syncing Apps.
We reached out to Customer Support and Sherwin did a great job helping us with the initial sync. He worked with us solving all the issues we had. We are now up and syncing. Thanks!!!

Control the 'T' Sports

The app works quite well. Having chat support available inside the app is very helpful. I just finished working with Karol and the support received was exceptional.

Double Haven Brands Limited

Mostly working, but currently we're experiencing a technical issue. Not yet resolved, but Vince in support is killin' it with great customer chat support. Thanks, Vince!

Leggiadro

Very nice app but I wish they would support multi-location by marking the sales with the location in QB. Karol offered very quick and solid support.

Fustle

Does what it says on the tin so far. And the customer care has been really good so far. Had a super fast response from Karol who was able to resolve an issue I had within 10 minutes of submitting a question .

Previous 1 3