QuickBooks Online

QuickBooks Online

by OneSaas

Save time & money, integrate your store with QuickBooks Online

Dirty Labs

We are just getting this app up and running and the customer support at 11pm was great. Ronnie helped me work through my problems and get me set up and heading in the right direction in no time. Was a relief that I could find someone so late at night, never know when you get the free time to work on all the little ins and outs needed to get it all sorted.

Cybele's Games

I just installed this app to sync Shopify and Quickbooks Online for inventory and transactions. Had an issue with sales tax not syncing but Rafael at OneSaas was quick to resolve the issue. Thanks Rafael.

Happy2U

I have facing some sales order import issue from Shopify to Quickbooks apps. I really appreciate assistance from Rafael who able to solve my issue :)

Closed Loop Farms

The app works well and is very easy to set up. I've run into a few bugs here and there, but nothing major, and the customer support has always been very quick and effective at resolving the issues.

Bleckley House Gifts

Dean was SO helpful. I was heading down a confusing path and he cleared it all up for me! Great customer service. The four star is only because the app doesn't fully communicate with Shopify regarding products.

Rosehaven Yarn Shop

The support has been great to get Quickbooks Online and Shopify talking. There is always someone to help out and quick with a fix or a suggestion. Thanks Paul!

HealthMasters

I like the function of this app. Paul was very helpful in the setup. i am looking forward to using this app.

Blume Haus Fine Flowers

Karol was great at understanding my issue and helping me through the process. We didn't get it 100% resolved - as it has to be escalated within their developer team, but at least we have a plan of action and know exactly what needs to be done. looking forward to the final help

Hammond Aviation Pilot Supplies

App is good. Lacks a couple features that could really make it robust, but for a smaller business or if you're just getting started it's more than enough and will provide you everything you need. Customer service has also been great every time we've needed/reached out to them.

Ketoshop Panama

Initial setup can be challenging if you are not familiar with Syncing Apps.
We reached out to Customer Support and Sherwin did a great job helping us with the initial sync. He worked with us solving all the issues we had. We are now up and syncing. Thanks!!!

Previous 1 3 4