OneSaas Sales & Marketing Sync

OneSaas Sales & Marketing Sync

by OneSaas

Your store working happily with accounting & marketing apps

Dona Jo, Inc.

I use this app to sync my orders to QBO and it works really well. When I have a question or issue, the customer service can always help. I've worked with Rafael, Hazel and Johnny and they were great!

April 17, 2019

Hi Ashley, thanks for the kind words! It's great to hear that OneSaas has helped your business, and that our customer support team has been useful to you!

If you're interested in having your business success featured on our website and social media, send a quick email to marketing@onesaas.com - looking forward to hearing from you!

Caladan Store - Palma De Mallorca

Una app muy completa. Si necesitas ayuda o te surge algún problema en ella, puedes contactar con el centro de ayuda y enseguida algún agente muy profesional y amable como Adela te ayudará a solucionarlo.

April 18, 2019

Hi Kathrin, thank you kindly for your review, Adela and our team of OneSaas customer support champions are always pleased to assist you!

If you're interested in having your business success featured on our website and social media, please send a quick email to marketing@onesaas.com . Hope to hear from you soon!

The Love Harder Project

So far so good. Online chat with Marck helped with all the loose ends with the set up. Really looking forward to this saving a ton of data entry.

April 17, 2019

Hi Helen! Thanks for leaving a review! Marck from our team of OneSaas customer support champions is delighted to hear that he's played a role in helping you eliminate your manual data entry between Shopify and QuickBooks Online!

We'd love the opportunity to feature the success of your organization on our website and social media. If you're interested, please send a quick email to marketing@onesaas.com - looking forward to hearing from you!

ANKY Australia

Very happy with the service One Saas provides. Means my stock levels are continuously kept up to ate between my website/online shop & accounting system.
Also huge thanks to Marck & Hazel for their support/help when needed.

Hi ANKY Australia,
Thanks for the great review of OneSaas!
We're thrilled to free up your time by having stock levels automatically updating between your online shop and accounting system.
If you're interested in having your business success featured on our website and social media send a quick email to marketing@onesaas.com - looking forward to hearing from you.

Maku

Best app on the market - hands down! I tested several for my clients and landed on OneSaas for their seamless automation and easy but robust setup. As an accountant I love all the options they provide (chart of accounts mapping, seamlessly adding new inventory items into QBO, inventory update sync, etc.) as it makes my life a whole lot easier.

The best part; however, is the AMAZING customer support team. I've had a few bumps along the road and they have been there to quickly and efficiently handle every situation I've thrown at them. I think I've spoken with almost the entire support staff, but mostly I've chatted with Troy and Hazel. They are very friendly, knowledgeable, and often go out of their way to ensure everything is handled quickly.

Stop considering and just do it. You won't be sorry.

Hi Maku,
Thanks for your great review of OneSaas!
We're thrilled that you rate us the best app on the market!
Our mantra is your success - we automate everything so you can focus on your business.
Troy and Hazel are happy to hear that their help when needed is appreciated and our support team are happy to help out anytime.

L!NK LANYARDS

Marck helped me with some initial setup questions and now this app is working great for me and my client! We have Shopify automatically syncing with QuickBooks Online. Will save tons of time! Thank you!

Hi L!NK LANYARDS,
Thank you for your great review of OneSaas. It's great to take part in freeing up your time by having your store happily sharing and talking to QuickBooks Online.

Postageink.ca

Great support from Adela! I needed help setting up the app and had a lot of questions. The app is working fine so far.

April 09, 2019

Hey Philippe! Thank you, we're so happy to hear Adela was able to get you set up with a good solution helpful to your business! If you have any further questions, you know where to find us :-) If it interests you, we'd love to feature the success of Postageink.ca on our website and social media platforms! Please contact us at marketing@onesaas.com to arrange a little chat with our team. Cheers!

B Free Australia

App works very well and they even have a online chat to support with any issues. Their support team is really fast and helpful. Last time Troy (Support Team) helped us solving all issues with excellence.

April 04, 2019

Thank you so much for your review of OneSaas! Really glad to hear that Troy did such a great job in helping you with your Shopify/MYOB connection :-)

If you're interested in having B Free's success featured on our website and social media platforms, please send a quick email to marketing@onesaas.com :-) We'd love to feature your business!

MWC (Europe)

App works very well and is very straightforward to operate. We tried for a period of time but due to a change in our accounting system we had to cancel it but would definitely go back to it were we make changes to the accounting package which will enable us to integrate this app.

April 05, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for your 5-star review of OneSaas! We're sad to hear that you needed to cancel the service due to your accounting system. Is there any way we can help? If you have any further questions please contact our support team who would love to assist you: support@onesaas.com

Best regards,
Arfy Papadam
OneSaas

YAY! LiFE!

I've found OneSaas to work great to get my Shopify store to communicate with QBO and vice versa. Way better than the last application I was using with my Wordpress site. I had to close every invoice manually with that one and constantly do manual adjustments in QBO. Any problems or issues that have come up with OneSaas have been addressed promptly. Great customer service.

April 09, 2019

Hi Nicki! Thank you so much for reviewing us! We are really pleased to hear that you've had a positive experience with OneSaas connecting Shopify and QuickBooks.

We'd love to feature your business's success on our website and social media platforms if you're interested, send a us quick email to marketing@onesaas.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Previous 1 3 4