QuickBooks Connector

QuickBooks Connector

by Intuit

Save time & money, integrate your store with QuickBooks Online

Phillip Ashley Chocolates

Great customer support. Rominick was super helpful. He was able to diagnose the problem and offer a solution quickly.

Black Cat PC - Providing Dell Parts Since 1998

Great easy to use software with clear setup instructions. Amazing customer service and knowledge from Sherwin

Kanel Spices

This app is an amazing application. When the syncing with QuickBooks needs a little tweak, Sherwin with customer support is VERY efficient at correcting the errors. He is also pleasure to work with and extremely fast. I highly recommend this application.

HERRNE

I recently started using this app and the support received from Ronnie was quick and helpful. Will try more features in future and update rating accordingly

Wilkin & May

The customer service is outstanding, especially from Ronnie. My questions were answered immediately and all synching issues fixed within seconds. It's the best customer service I've experienced via website.

120 Ventures Inc

I had a problem with one order not been imported to QB. Dean help me right away. He explain me the problem and he reconnect the order so fast!! Dean was very nice and quick. Thank you so much!

Bellagala | Minnesota

Very nice. Karol was very helpful in getting our first order to sync after an error message. Thanks!

XOME.UK

I am new to shopify and was struggling to connection the app to Quickbooks online. Sherwin helped me with this well. Now I understand how easy it is to work with shopify. Thanks Sherwin. I will recomend shopify to my friends in business.

Focus America Corp. Wholesale

We are new to this app. Ronnie helps my first setting patiently. With Ronnie's help, our first sync was successfully done.

Metsaveurs

I had a bunch of orders older than a month and Karol helped me out linking all the Shopify data to QBO. Don't hesitate to send them a message. Simple and professional customer service! Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 48 49