QuickBooks Online

QuickBooks Online

by OneSaas

Save time & money, integrate your store with QuickBooks Online

Dave and Dheana

I'm a brand new customer and just at the tail end of setting up my integration but had to hop on to leave a 5-star review for the outstanding customer support I received today from Paul. Getting all of this set up was weighing heavy on my and felt far beyond my capabilities but Paul walked me through each step, shared links and screenshots and was so friendly and patient through the whole process. What an awesome representative of a company that now has my loyalty for life. Thank you, Paul. You are a real asset to your organization!

SteedaEU

Super helpful app that takes the grind out of setting up invoices in quickbooks by importing the data direct from the orders in Shopify and processing the payment on them too... PAUL was a legend in helping me..super helpful in getting set up very friendly and took all the time I needed to get things right..... Very knowledgable and I'm super happy so far.....

Wild Edge Keto ltd

Setting up this App was pretty easy and when I need some help with a few settings Paul was able to help me immediately through their chat box.

Matt’s Dugout Sports Cards & Memorabilia

I am not computer literate, And even I can use the app. Thank you Rafael with walking me through the steps.

RQC Supply

Troy was very helpful getting my Shopify store synched with quickbooks, prior I was manually entering orders and this is going to be a huge time saver

AquaSmart Pro

The OneSaas App is a lifesaver. What QuickBooks Online is not equipped to do on its own, OneSaas makes up for. Paul helped me through getting my orders to sync from Shopify to QuickBooks Online today. Paul was patient, thorough, and a great communicator, providing clear instructions. I'm grateful for the help - we couldn't do this without you!

Hizero USA

Karol is the hero, spent whole afternoon help me to fix all SYNC in the smooth way. Life saver! Highly recommend this tool. I enjoy this app!

Oasis IT on Main Street

I had an issue with the Shopify fees not coming over to QBO. I started a chat with Karol and she literally took care of it in less than two minutes!! All other developers need to take note of how support should work! I'll definitely continue to use this app and recommend it to my clients!!! Thanks again, Karol!!! :-)

Red Chilli Audio

We had to find a way to sync all our stock data from Quickbooks to Shopify and Sherwin did a great job and sorted it all out, It now works brilliantly. Thank you

Tomato Glasses Canada

Troy helped me figure out an issue with syncing from shopify to qbo. He answered my many questions and fixed the issue in under 10 mins.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31