QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

by OneSaas

Save time & money connecting your store with QuickBooks Online

Grandwork Tools

There were aspects of my integration that I didn't understand until after. Some of it had to be undone and redone. Karol efficiently and patiently cleaned up my mess and set things right. An ideal support experience!!

tgndistributing.com

Just finished a chat with Karol and she was great. Fast, knowledgable and nice. I would recommend this app.

Love Some Tea

These guys are always on point anytime I need help or have an issue. They always go out of their way to fix issues immediately. The last call with Karol was awesome, cleared up everything within a few minutes.

Helse Ultrasonic

So far, excellent app and excellent support. Had Troy on the chat with me today and he took care of my issues in a quick and effective manner. I hope it stays like that in the long run.

Harpenne

Awesome help from Hazel in Customer Support. She helped us resolve some syncing issues we had between OneSaaS and QuickBooks Online.

CI Performance Parts

I have had this app controlling the integration from my Store to my accounting software for some time now, since the old version. I have just now updated to the new version and am even happier. With great support from Ronnie on the help chat. Ronnie really went above and beyond to make sure everything was right with what i needed and make it pain free. Defiantly recommend this app!

Gator Craft Supplies

I have had some issues with syncing but every time I have contacted support they have fixed the issues and been more than helpful!

Velaslavasay Panorama

We just downloaded this App but so far it seems like a good decision! The support chat feature is especially helpful. I chatted with Ronnie today and they were patient, nice, clear and resolved my issues and answered my questions.

I would highly recommend reading the integration guides [Shopify and Accounting Integration Guide (When starting from the Shopify App Store)] before completing the integration!

R.DUBZ

I have requested assistance a few times, and each time i get great service. Hazel has helped me on many occasions, much appreciated and recommended!

Alpine Provisions

I really appreciated Karol's assistance today with questions I had. She reviewed all options with me and followed up with team.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7