QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

by OneSaas

Save time & money, integrate your store with QuickBooks Online

Green Thumb Nurseries

I had issues syncing a new integration with Quickbooks. I contacted onesaas with the chat function and was patched through to Marck he fixed me up in no time, remotely. Awesome customer service. I'm very pleased. I would recommend Marck and the team at onesaas without hesitation. The app works great for our needs.

Nasopure

Hazel (customer support lady) made me feel that people in this company really care about the customers. She is great!

Gypsy Trail Boutique

I am just now starting this app and getting things figured out. Ronnie truly has been such an amazing help and I appreciate him being patient and taking the time to break things down for me.

CiranovaStore.com

Rafael has been very helpful when setting up the app. Very kind, a lot of patience and willingness. I recommend him. I am very happy with the configurations made

Jan-Supply

I just started using this app and some of the settings were beyond my knowledge. The customer service rep, Dean, was absolutely fantastic in helping correct my issues.

Soberscove Press

Great service from Marck. He was incredibly patient and generous with the info he shared, like all reps so far.

VinJoyce

Ronnie is very helpful and knowledgeable about the software. Great and fast support from the team. This software is fit to use with Shopify, but still has a lot room to grow to work well with Amazon integration.

Pat's Exotic Beverages

I found this app to be really useful and great for saving time. Their customer service is outstanding. Worked with Vince a couple times and found him to be very responsive, knowledgeable and patient.

Everett & Allie's Gift Shoppe

Rafael was very helpful. He was quick to respond and knowledgeable as well.
He helped me fix some small issues, which were my errors. I am very satisfied with this app so far.

Pluck Tea

Hazel was great at navigating through the complexity of three issues today! I think she might be psychic. One ticket opened and two understood/resolved. Great progress. Thank you!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22