QuickBooks Online

QuickBooks Online

by OneSaas

Save time & money, integrate your store with QuickBooks Online

Haute Noire

Used OneSaas to sync the Sales. Worked with Troy from OneSaas and he was very helpful. Very thorough customer service and was extremely patient. I would recommend. Looking forward to when OneSaas can integrate Bundles into the auto sync as well

SnowPaw Store

Only just started using the app and so far its great I can see this is going to save me hours come month end! The support team are fab too, I've spoken to a few different people now getting advice on setting up etc and they've all been great shout out to Dean for helping me tonight. Always quick to respond to queries and able to give clear guidance on how to proceed and how different aspects of the app work.

Lead with Luv

Clarisse helped me so much! She was super patient and took the time to help me find a solution. Best customer service ever!!!

Satara Home and Baby

I needed to sync my Shopify with QB Online and it has a lot of issues. Troy was amazing and patients in helping me synch thousands of products and orders.

OhMySmoothySkin

Great customer service by Paul, quick to answer and well explained. All orders synced and everything looks ok. thank you

Comiso Coffee

Awesome service and setup. Ronnie helped me get everything set up and working in no time! Highly recommend.

NewMe Glam

Best customer service I've received in a very long time. Dean was very helpful and took the time to answer all my questions. I'm incredibly grateful for this amazing free service.

The Journey

I love the customer support. Karol was extremely helpful and professional. She fixed all what I had issues with in a few minutes.

Plant Works Nutrition

I used the chat option on QBO today and Troy helped me out with an issue we could not figure out. He was super helpful and efficient. Thanks Troy. Trev

Chilio

An excellent app that is already proving to be one of our most valuable tools for our store. Troy was extremely patient and thorough with helping us get set up. Can't recommend enough!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35