QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

by OneSaas

Save time & money connecting your store with QuickBooks Online

Artware Editions

Whenever I need assistance with anything, the customer service at OneSaas is very responsive and quick to fix it. In fact, Hazel just helped with an issue today that saved me tons of time. Very happy about that!

Rituels - Rasage Traditionnel et Soins de la Barbe

A1 for Customer service. Got an answer after 2 minutes only. Connect well between shopify and Quickbooks. When there's trouble, it's easy to notice and do the necessary adjustments.

Blenders Online

Great app and amazing support! We have 3 e-commerce stores that sync through OneSaas to QBO which makes the running of our business so much more streamlined and easier. Troy was really helpful in setting up our stores and I would highly recommend! Cheers, Tommy Raw Blend

Margaret Dabbs London – USA

Not only is this a great app when integrating QBO, the support I received from Troy was outstanding. He helped me with all aspects and was able to fix the little glitches that come with integrating. Beyond helpful, patient and nice.

May 22, 2019

Thanks for the very kind words Margaret / Lesli! Troy was more than happy to help :-) We're glad to hear that the OneSaas integration of QuickBooks and Shopify has worked well for you. If you need any further assistance, you know where to find us!

If you're interested in having your business' success featured on our website and social media platforms, please send us a quick email to marketing@onesaas.com - looking forward to hearing from you!

FRENCH GIRL

I was having some integration issues with Quickbooks, but Marck quickly diagnosed the issue and told me how to fix it. His customer service and knowledge were excellent. I would recommend OneSaas to anyone needing to integrate their Shopify store with Quickbooks Online.

May 22, 2019

Thank you so much for your review, Marck is ecstatic to hear that he was so useful to you. Just let us know if you have any other questions, the OneSaas teams is always keen to help!

If it interests you, we'd love to feature the success of your business on our website and social media platforms! Please contact us at marketing@onesaas.com to arrange a little chat with our team. Cheers!

leroli

Does everything it says it does, and it comes with amazing support. Marck was great at helping me set up the app to make sure everything was integrated properly, and answered my bajillion questions with ease and patience. The best support I've had so far on Shopify's app platform.

May 22, 2019

Hi Liang, thanks for leaving your lovely review, it's wonderful to hear that Marck and the OneSaas team have delivered top notch support for you. We're looking forward to continue providing this level of service!

We'd love the opportunity to feature the success of your business on our website and social media. If you're interested, please send a quick email to marketing@onesaas.com - looking forward to hearing from you!

BareandBoho

I have just signed up with OneSaas to integrate Xero and Shopify. I loved the easy workflow already created and the app works perfectly for what I need. The customer service, especially Troy, has been outstanding and would have no hesitate in recommending this app.

April 23, 2019

Hi BareandBoho,
Thanks for the great review of OneSaas!
Our team are thrilled knowing how easy it was for your Shopify and Xero apps to work happily together. Troy says thank you for the kind words and our team are always happy to help.

If you're interested in having your business' success featured on our website and social media platforms, send a quick email to marketing@onesaas.com - looking forward to hearing from you.

Dona Jo, Inc.

I use this app to sync my orders to QBO and it works really well. When I have a question or issue, the customer service can always help. I've worked with Rafael, Hazel and Johnny and they were great!

April 17, 2019

Hi Ashley, thanks for the kind words! It's great to hear that OneSaas has helped your business, and that our customer support team has been useful to you!

If you're interested in having your business success featured on our website and social media, send a quick email to marketing@onesaas.com - looking forward to hearing from you!

Caladan Store - Palma De Mallorca

Una app muy completa. Si necesitas ayuda o te surge algún problema en ella, puedes contactar con el centro de ayuda y enseguida algún agente muy profesional y amable como Adela te ayudará a solucionarlo.

April 18, 2019

Hi Kathrin, thank you kindly for your review, Adela and our team of OneSaas customer support champions are always pleased to assist you!

If you're interested in having your business success featured on our website and social media, please send a quick email to marketing@onesaas.com . Hope to hear from you soon!

The Love Harder Project

So far so good. Online chat with Marck helped with all the loose ends with the set up. Really looking forward to this saving a ton of data entry.

April 17, 2019

Hi Helen! Thanks for leaving a review! Marck from our team of OneSaas customer support champions is delighted to hear that he's played a role in helping you eliminate your manual data entry between Shopify and QuickBooks Online!

We'd love the opportunity to feature the success of your organization on our website and social media. If you're interested, please send a quick email to marketing@onesaas.com - looking forward to hearing from you!

Previous 1 3 4 5