QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

by OneSaas

Save time & money connecting your store with QuickBooks Online

VIRUS Performance

We are still in the beginning stages of syncing our Shopify accounts to our QBO account. We have worked with several OneSaas representatives and they have all been very helpful & patient with us in this process. Their response time is great when you have an issue or question. Thanks for the excellent customer service.

September 16, 2019

Thank you for the great review VIRUS Performance. We're always happy to help :) reach out to us anytime via a quick email to support@onesaas.com or chat to us live by visiting our website or app.

Worker and Hive Bee Supply

So far this is the best QBO/Shopify integration i have found.
5 stars for service (Hazel is great!)
5 stars for level of customization too!

September 16, 2019

Thanks for the 5 stars all around Worker and Hive Bee Supply! Hazel is thrilled to get a special mention. If you'd like to feature your business success on our website or on our social media, reach out to us via marketing@onesaas.com

Bangles And Bags

I just started with this app. Hazel in customer support was a HUGE Help. It takes a little while to figure out what accounts go where; But so far it seems to be working great. I would suggest having an accountant set everything up for you but if you can't, at least support is willing to do all they can to help you.

August 2, 2019

We appreciate the great review Bangles and Bags! Hazel is a superstar Customer Champion and we are happy to hear she has got your store up and running with QuickBooks Online.

We’d like to feature your business success on our website and social media - reach out to our customer advocates by emailing marketing@onesaas.com to get this started.

Kamae

I needed help to move to the new Onesaas platform and re-link all my apps, I was assisted by Marck who was very helpful, he did it all for me, explained things as we went along, highlighted things to look out which will need addressing in the not to distant future and answered all my questions with ease. No doubt the other people at Onesaas will be just as helpful but ask for Marck.

August 2, 2019

We are glad to be of service Kamae ! Marck is pleased to solve any issues and get you up and running. With your apps connected by OneSaas, you can get back to business.

6th Sense Fishing

Hazel was very helpful in providing all the information to get our connections up and running successfully. This app is perfect for syncing orders between multiple Shopify stores and QB Online.

August 2, 2019

That’s fantastic to hear 6th Sense Fishing! Hazel is a customer favourite and we are glad she could help sync your Shopify store to QuickBooks Online.

For any future assistance, our support team is available by chat or email at support@onesaas.com.

Meluka Honey

Great service. Thanks to Marck who resolved my setup query promptly to get everything moving smoothly.

August 2, 2019

We appreciate the great feedback Meluka Honey! Marck is thrilled to get you up and running promptly.

camilynbeth

Super helpful! Hazel was great & quick with response times:) We made the switch from our woo-commerce link to shopify & Hazel was able to accommodate this quickly & efficiently.

August 2, 2019

Glad to be of service to you CamilynBeth! Hazel appreciates the kind words and is glad to help you switch your WooCommerce account to Shopify on OneSaas.

If you would like to be featured on our website or social media, contact us for at - marketing@onesaas.com.

Canadian Spa GmbH

Marck was a star on support chat after our account disconnected. He got us up and running in a few minutes then stayed online to make sure the sync worked and our Shopify orders transferred to QBO. After that he migrated us seamlessly to the latest version of their app.

August 2, 2019

We appreciate the great review Canadian Spa! It was a pleasure for Marck to help out in fixing your account issue and migrating to our new platform.

The Homebrew Beer Academy

I have been using the Legacy app for over a year now, with very little problems. Setting it up was easy, and I had it syncing my data once per day. The New system came along and I received a few messages to update, but I was concerned that remapping everything from one to the other was going to cause issues. Hazel, as usual, answered my chat and walked me through it, catching all the errors I had made, and keeping the chat going until it was done. Great support, works really well, and in my case, the fact that it now syncs every hour is very helpful for inventory control.

August 2, 2019

Your kind words are greatly appreciated Homebrew! We are glad to hear Hazel could help you migrate to our new platform with little to no hassle.

With OneSaas syncing your data everyday, you can spend more time spreading the word of good beer!

P.S. If you want to be featured on our website or social media, grab a cold one and contact us at - marketing@onesaas.com.

laughingelephant

I use this app to help me connect my Shopify site with QuickBooks Online.
I would like more ability to make more specific options on the website, as it's rather basic, but it does work.
Mostly I wanted to compliment the excellent customer service I was given by Troy (troy@onesaas.com). He was patient, kind, and stucjk with me until my problem was solved.

July 7, 2019

Thanks for the great review laughingelephant! Troy is thrilled that he could help you with a problem - reach out to our customer champions anytime support@onesaas.com - We're happy to help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6