Connect your apps
OneSaas by QuickBooks is focused on supporting workflows that begin with a transaction – a quote, order, invoice or receipt.
Save time and money
Stop entering data from one app to another. Get Shopify and QuickBooks Online sharing data automatically by using OneSaas by QuickBooks.
Get back to business
With your apps working happily together, you’ll be able to get back to business.
About QuickBooks Online
Stay on top of your bookkeeping and integrate Shopify with QuickBooks Online, saving you valuable time and money.
When you connect QuickBooks Online with Shopify using OneSaas by QuickBooks you will never manually enter data again, saving you hours every day!
- Save time and money by automatically sharing data between Shopify and QuickBooks
- Connect multiple sales channels to QuickBooks ensuring stock levels are up-to-date
- Eliminate manual data entry and short cuts that often result in human error
Automate your accounting by connecting Shopify and QuickBooks Online. Never manually enter invoices, customers or products again. You can save up to 160+ hours per month!
The QuickBooks Online app will automatically:
- Update stock levels between QuickBooks Online and Shopify
- Share any updates or created products from Shopify to QuickBooks Online
- Share when an order is made in Shopify and create or update the sales invoice or receipt in QuickBooks Online
- Ongoing support service from our team at OneSaas by QuickBooks.
OneSaas by QuickBooks allows you to connect with other business apps such as like eBay, Mailchimp and so much more.
- quickbooks online
Most recent reviews
Just installed and integrated with my shopify store... its a great tool to push invoices to QB... Sherwin helped me in setting this up for me... Once again.. Thanks Sherwin.. This really solves lot for us...
Customer service gets back to me on time. Vicent and Clarisee were both helpful! We have error with syncing data and they fix it right away !
Syncs well, simple to set up and seems accurate. Troy helped me out to fix an error i was having (new to QBO) and now it seems to work perfectly. No wait time either. Can't fault it, and its free now!