Web Push ‑ Free Abandoned Cart

Web Push ‑ Free Abandoned Cart

by OneSignal

Easiest Way to Increase Sales: Retargeting, In-Stock, Promos

Tapestry Shopping

Best customer service ever.
The fastest possible.
All my queries were answered within 30 minutes I'm so happy.

WorldwideExclusives

The team took great care in making sure I was up and running in no time, simply awesome. Thanks guys for all your help, A+ customer service.

Alecplayz

Very easy to set up and pays for itself fast! Took only a few minutes to enable and now I can use web notifications to reach my visitors.

Pampili

It Works very well. It is very simple to use the features are easy to configure. In addition, I had a good assistance.

QLGadgets

Seems like a really nice app. At first it was a little confusing on how to set it up. But I could finally do it. Reached for support with some questions and they responded quickly. So far I recommend it.

Pentrimmer™ Factory, Inc

Hands down one of the cleanest and easiest apps on the Shopify app store. It took me 2-3 minutes to set up my campings, and now I have successfully added another touch of conversion rate opitimization on my store.

Peachy Sunday

Great app and great support. Would absolutely recommend OneSignal for anyone needing to implement push notifications into their marketing strategy.

UDON Entertainment

Great app to let people know when items are in stock, sold out, for sales, and for abandoned cart recovery!

OpenMV

The OneSignal app is great! The app really helped increase my camera sales with their shopping cart abandonment web push notifications. The app was super easy to use and quick to install! I highly recommend it!

CASE HUT

Brilliant implementation. Looking forward to this one growing. The visible return is a powerful metric.

Previous 1