Clover Sync

Clover Sync

From $29/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
February 1, 2023

GREAT HELP WHEN YOU CANT FIGURE THINGS OUT ,THEY EASILY WALK YOU THREW IT ! I DELT WITH NORMIE AND SHE WAS AMAZING AND GOT MY PROBLEM FIGURED OUT QUICKLY . GOOD customer service is hard to find anymore but she was greattt!

Myers's Boutique
Time spent using app: 16 days
RAKT replied February 2, 2023

Thank you so much for your time and I really appreciate your feedback, it made my day! 😇 If there's anything we can do to improve our service, please let us know!
- Normie

January 19, 2023

The customer service representative Thea was amazing, she helped me fix my issue right away and gave me really good advice on managing my inventory. This app is amazing. Its a relief knowing they have support available anytime when you run into trouble. Thank you for making this process easier.

Pinky's Jam
Time spent using app: 27 days
RAKT replied February 3, 2023

Hello! Thank you so much for your time and for this awesome feedback! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime. Have a great weekend ahead.

January 16, 2023

Rakt has ruined many websites! They deleted my entire shopify on "accident", and now the ap has many glitches. They told me to uninstall, and reinstall. When i did uninstall they deleted the quick sync ap! Told me that everything i paid (had a year paid up) is gone, and I have to erase ALL my items, and go find a different ap! then, I find this alternative version of the ap! They literally shut down my business, and then screwed me over on purpose! AVOID ANYTHING BY RAKT, THEY ARE ROOKIES WITH NO REMORSE!!!!!!!!

Dogecoin Closet
Time spent using app: 7 minutes
January 10, 2023

Thus far the app seems to be working well. I had to receive a little assistance from Tech Support but everyone was helpful and friendly. I am trying Cloversync as a SKUIQ alternative and I must say at this point Cloversync appears to setup much easier and shows signs of functioning better. I will update this review if something changes down the road.

Simply Vapour
Time spent using app: 5 days
RAKT replied February 3, 2023

Hello! Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback! It surely made my day. I'm glad I was able to meet your expectations. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime. Have a great weekend ahead!

- Thea :)

December 28, 2022

Excellent service de la part d'Angelica. Elle a prit le temps de bien répondre à toutes nos questions.

Boutique du Cordonnier
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 11, 2022

Chat was very quick to reply and help. The processes are very vague, and wasn't sure where what was being synched where, but they helped me

Overspraysupply
Time spent using app: 5 days
November 8, 2022

I am new to clover sync. I contacted the agent on their website and she has been really helpful! Very easy to set up.

Banana Games & Hobby
Time spent using app: 34 minutes
RAKT replied November 10, 2022

Thank you for this great feedback. I'm happy I was able to help you set up your store and It's a pleasure assisting you! Just sit back and relax, let us do all the work. Just let us know if you need further assistance, we'll be more than happy to help.

November 4, 2022

I used this app to input all of our inventory. Thea was a great help I will strongly recommend!!!!!!

Missyhairboutique
Time spent using app: 16 days
RAKT replied November 24, 2022

Thank you for using our product and for this awesome feedback!! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need further assistance, we'll be more than happy to help. Enjoy your day ahead!

October 19, 2022

The application does not work, I messed up all my inventory in clover as in shopify and I have to do everything again because they are not responsible

Pekiboo Kids Fashion
Time spent using app: 1 day
Edited October 16, 2022

I use this app to sync my inventory between Shopify and Clover. I love how it automatically generates SKU numbers but I wish it could place the items into their perspective categories in Clover. Syncing the first time takes a little bit but once you do it the first time it is very fast going forward. Their customer support is absolutely outstanding! I was actually working on my site on Sunday and the same rep that had helped me previously initiated a chat just to let me know she was there and ready to help. I was so grateful for her assistance!!

Missing Piece Boutique
Time spent using app: 4 days
RAKT replied October 18, 2022

Thank you for using our product and I'm glad to know that we are able to meet your needs. Thank you as well for spending your Sunday with me to get sort things out. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime. We'll be more than happy to assist you.

- Thea