OneUpSell ‑ Volume Discount

OneUpSell ‑ Volume Discount

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
December 1, 2022

Very good and very fast support. Totally worth the price. They helped me with makeing the widget a little bit bigger (CSS code), which was done in like 5 minutes of live chat.

Souls Paradise
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
OneCommerce replied December 1, 2022

Hi Souls Paradise Admin,

Here is Rachel again from OneUpsell team.

I truly appreciate you leaving your precious feedback for us.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience. Thank you for trusting and using our app.

Additionally, I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only OneUpsell, but also other our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@socialhead.io

November 30, 2022

i really love this app it really helped me improve my conversion rate and average order value by 2% !

INSPIRL
Time spent using app: 5 months
OneCommerce replied November 30, 2022

Hi INSPIRL Admin,

I am Rachel again from OneUpsell team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only OneUpsell, but also other our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

November 24, 2022

the template is simple, support is good and the features are all that you need, highly recommended app for customizing upsell

Getmefit
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
OneCommerce replied November 24, 2022

Hi Getmefit Admin,

Here is Rachel again from OneUpsell team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your awesome review.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only OneUpsell, but also other our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

November 23, 2022

I use this app for volume discounts, so far it's working great. Got great customer support from Rachel too!

panelen.be
Belgium
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
OneCommerce replied November 23, 2022

Hi Panelen.be Admin,

Here is Rachel again from OneUpsell team.

I truly appreciate you leaving your precious feedback for us.

November 21, 2022

thank you very much, good customer service from rachel, will use for all my stores I recommend this app

Fogoapparel
Time spent using app: About 2 months
OneCommerce replied November 21, 2022

Hi Fogoapparel Admin,

November 18, 2022

I didn't understand something about the bulk discounts and I called for help, Rachael appeared after a few seconds and helped me immediately and above all handled the situation with great kindness.

robertotiranti.shop
Greece
Time spent using app: 4 months
OneCommerce replied November 21, 2022

Hi there,

November 14, 2022

Customer service is great on this app, wanted to change theme colors and couldnt figure it out, I got help instantly

NightlyBuddy
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
OneCommerce replied November 14, 2022

Hi NightlyBuddy Admin,

November 4, 2022

Really love the UX of the app for the customer. Much more simple for our customer to use than other apps are offering.

Trends For You
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 39 minutes
OneCommerce replied November 7, 2022

Hi Trends For You Admin

Here is Ricky again from OneUpsell.

I am truly happy that you had a fantastic time with us. On behalf of the team, I sincerely appreciate your valuable feedback for the app and my support service.

Ricky

November 1, 2022

The app itself is great, but i am over the moon with outstanding customer service and tech support i have been given from Rachel, who fixed my issue right away and was super friendly. Thanks Rachel :-)

24workwear
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
OneCommerce replied November 1, 2022

Hi 24workwear Admin,

Here is Rachel again from OneUpsell.

August 23, 2022

The app looks great on the store, works perfectly and the support is just outstanding. Felix asked me whether I would like him to change some colors to match better with my store without me even asking. Give this man a raise! They really go the extra mile. I can only recommend them!

SNS Health
Time spent using app: 2 months
OneCommerce replied August 23, 2022

Hi Noe,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Regards,