OneUpSell ‑ Volume Discount

OneUpSell ‑ Volume Discount

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
OneCommerce
4.8
November 18, 2022

I didn't understand something about the bulk discounts and I called for help, Rachael appeared after a few seconds and helped me immediately and above all handled the situation with great kindness.

robertotiranti.shop
Greece
Time spent using app: 4 months
OneCommerce replied November 21, 2022

Hi there,

I am Rachel again from OneUpsell team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only OneUpsell, but also other our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@socialhead.io

November 14, 2022

Customer service is great on this app, wanted to change theme colors and couldnt figure it out, I got help instantly

NightlyBuddy
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
OneCommerce replied November 14, 2022

Hi NightlyBuddy Admin,

I am Rachel again from OneUpsell team.

November 4, 2022

Really love the UX of the app for the customer. Much more simple for our customer to use than other apps are offering.

Trends For You
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 39 minutes
OneCommerce replied November 7, 2022

Hi Trends For You Admin

Here is Ricky again from OneUpsell.

I am truly happy that you had a fantastic time with us. On behalf of the team, I sincerely appreciate your valuable feedback for the app and my support service.

Ricky

November 1, 2022

The app itself is great, but i am over the moon with outstanding customer service and tech support i have been given from Rachel, who fixed my issue right away and was super friendly. Thanks Rachel :-)

24workwear
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
OneCommerce replied November 1, 2022

Hi 24workwear Admin,

Here is Rachel again from OneUpsell.

August 23, 2022

The app looks great on the store, works perfectly and the support is just outstanding. Felix asked me whether I would like him to change some colors to match better with my store without me even asking. Give this man a raise! They really go the extra mile. I can only recommend them!

SNS Health
Time spent using app: 2 months
OneCommerce replied August 23, 2022

Hi Noe,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Regards,