OneUpSell ‑ Volume Discount

OneUpSell ‑ Volume Discount

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
OneCommerce
4.8
July 5, 2022

One of the best companies I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Felix was absolutely superb. Everything about this company is superb. If you are thinking of using this app! Don't! Just do it! It is excellent. Many thanks Andrew

Cyprinus Carp Fishing Technology
Time spent using app: 5 months
OneCommerce replied July 5, 2022

Hi Andrew,

Here's Felix from OneUpsell Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments. I am really happy to know that you love our app & my support quality as well.

You are the reason for me and the rest of team to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@flashify.app

Please refer to our app's instruction document at: https://help.flashify.app/

Best Regards!

June 28, 2022

Felix and his team have been amazing with the support of their app. I started using this a few weeks ago and have hit up on several issues, but each time they have been responsive and have worked to fix the issues. Highly recommend!

Jazzy Jade Designs
Time spent using app: 2 months
OneCommerce replied June 28, 2022

Hi Melissa,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Best Regards !

June 24, 2022

The app is very useful, I had slight issues but the support team reacted very quickly and resolved everything. I recommand installing this app !

enceinture
France
Time spent using app: 5 months
OneCommerce replied June 24, 2022

Hi enceinture admin,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our OneUpsell blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/oneupsell/

Regards,

June 15, 2022

First of all Rachel has been truly amazing. She is like a rock star support person that is always looking to help in whatever way she can. Before I even installed the app, she help me figure out the various options and also answered all my questions relating to future growth of my store. Can't thank her enough for helping us get started and being there for us!!! Still in the early stages of using the app but so far it has been a much better experience than 4 other products I have tried in the last week. So, it's looking very good. Loved that I can customize just about any of the feature settings like text, fonts, colors, layout, banners, etc. without any coding! The UI is intuitive and easy to use (although it's nice to have Rachel around). Love that the quantity discounts carries over to all my product pages including custom ones that I have created. Stay tuned as I dive deeper into it. Thanks again Rachel and the team at Socialhead for a pretty awesome app.

SoCal Lit
Time spent using app: 5 days
OneCommerce replied June 15, 2022

Hi SoCal Lit Admin,

It's me - Rachel again from OneUpsell Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments. As I shared, no words can describe my feelings right now. I am really happy to know that you love our app & my support quality as well.

Please refer to our app's instruction document at: https://socialhead.io/oneupsell/

Cheers,
Rachel

June 11, 2022

This app help me to save my time. It is easy and all-in-one app. Their service is excellent , response fast and help me fix eveything until campaign run.

PlanToys USA
Time spent using app: 2 days
OneCommerce replied June 11, 2022

Hi there,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/