OneUpSell ‑ Volume Discount

OneUpSell ‑ Volume Discount

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
OneCommerce
4.8
May 27, 2022

I have been using Shopify for 7 years and have tried almost every promotion type app and this is ONE OF THE BEST APP you can use to boost your store's Revenue. A must-have for anyone who is serious about his business.

Artificialmerch
China
Time spent using app: About 2 months
OneCommerce replied May 27, 2022

Hi Adam,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Best Regards !

Felix
OneUpsell - Bulk & Volume Discount

May 26, 2022

great service from Rachel
now lets see how the app works :) aaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbcccccccccccccccccccddddd

Trendimo
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 28 days
OneCommerce replied May 26, 2022

Hi Trendimo Admin,

Here is Rachel from OneUpsell Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome review.

I am truly happy that you had a fantastic time with us! Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@flashify.app

Warmest Regards!

May 26, 2022

Absolutely outstanding experience! First time using the app, I had some difficulties at first with it, but then I started a support conversation with the amazing Rachel, I described what was the problem that I faced and she quickly solved it, and even customized the volume discount table from her end and I absolutely loved it. Thank you so much for your support.

The Spy Lamp™ Surveillance
Germany
Time spent using app: 6 months
OneCommerce replied May 26, 2022

Hi The Spy Lamp™ Surveillance Admin,

Here's Rachel from OneUpsell Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments. I am really happy to know that you love our app & my support quality as well.

You are the reason for me and the rest of team to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

May 2, 2022

I love the simplicity of this tool. It was easy to pick up, easy to use, and the results speak for themselves. I was able to create a beautiful, perfectly designed sale landing page for my flash sale in minutes. I also love how I can set up my sales schedule in advance, so that my customers can be ready to purchase my next product. This tool is definitely worth checking out! https://www.kinkytoy.store https://www.shackled.me

Kinky Toy Store
Time spent using app: About 1 month
OneCommerce replied May 5, 2022

Hi Kinky Toy Store Admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Flashify - Flash Sales, Daily Deals, BFCM

April 16, 2022

Installed Flashify & within minutes had support from Rachel to get a campaign live. She was a great help & showed me how to use their software and the campaign set for my needs. I wasn't forced into upgrading from the free plan, but decided to upgrade and use all the features. Seems a brilliant app and saves me time by not manually changing sales on each product and also adds some cool features to the sales page.
CEO
Steve Pattrick
Vintage-Electrical Ltd

Vintage-Electrical
Time spent using app: 3 months
OneCommerce replied April 29, 2022

Hi Steve,

Here's Rachel from Flashify Team.