OneUpSell ‑ Volume Discount

Frequently Bought Together, Quantity Breaks,Free Gift,Discount

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

UpSell, Bundle, Flash Sales, BFCM, Volume Discount, Cart Upsell

1 review

Mensclo

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 month

This plugin works very well at first, it can quickly modify the price of products in batches, but there is a big problem, the loading of the activity page is very slow, and every time the price is modified in the middle, it cannot be saved successfully, often reporting errors, the most serious error Yes, once this plugin is run, the drop-down menu cannot be displayed in the front-end navigation bar, and the product section on the homepage cannot be jumped to the set landing page, and the prices of many inactive products are tampered with by the code of the plugin. So I stopped using the plugin after less than a month of use.

August 15, 2022

Hi Mensclo admin,

Here is Felix from Bulk & Volume Discount and thank you for sharing your concerns with us. Allow me to share all the information to make clear all the things here:

Firstly, regarding the loading speed of the app on your site; it will depends a lot on the order of the codes from other apps running at the same time. If our app is the last order, this means we will need to wait till other apps' codes load successfully, then we can load the code on your site.

Secondly, as you know our app edit the price of the products in bulk. This means when you edit the prices of a running campaign, we will need time to update all the data one more time and this can not be done immediately if the number of products added in the discount campaign. In your case, your campaign had up to 135 products. Normally, we advise our users to wait 5-10 minutes with this number of products.

Last but not least, regarding your drop-down menu on your Homepage; on July 25th, I explained to you that it can not be shown on Homepage because there was no code in that section when I checked on it. I also provided the screenshots to prove my information. The menu bar worked normally on other pages because there were codes in the theme. Moreover, our app does not edit the code in the menu bar section so I did ask you to check with your Dev team or the theme provider because the issue was not from our app.

Finally, I think there is a confusion here since our app only adjust the price of the products which are added into the app. This mean we can not edit the price of the inactive items on your store unless you added them in the campaign.

My team and I sincerely wish that you reached out to have the assistance from us and make clear all of your concern before leaving your feedback here since for me, all of these concerns are from misunderstandings.

My team and I sincerely hope you can re-consider your rating here because our team always try our best to ensure users' experience is good whenever we are in contact.

Hopefully we can get a response from you.

Felix