OneUpSell ‑ Volume Discount

Frequently Bought Together, Quantity Breaks,Free Gift,Discount

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

UpSell, Bundle, Flash Sales, BFCM, Volume Discount, Cart Upsell

Turtle Covers Group Limited

Beautiful app, easy to use and has a nice editor to make it fit with your theme. Incredibly helpful staff. Unfortunately there is no option to offer discounts in a range without creating discounts line by line e.g. buy 5 for 5%, buy 6 for 5%, buy 7 for 5%, buy 8 for 5%, buy 9 for 5% - then onto 10 for 10% and so on. Without doing it line by line, product 6, 7, 8, and 9 would be charged at full price. Once you get to your top tier of discount you would need to indefinitely continue line by line and hope you've included enough for any customers who may order that many. This then also creates a very cluttered widget/table on the product page, though to be fair, you can turn this off. Unfortunately then it doesn't work for me. If this option ever came to the app I would choose this one in a heartbeat. Despite nothing being active the app began to behave weirdly and assigning sales to it, and it removed the discount code box from my website. I've now deleted it, warily.

July 20, 2022

Hi Turtle Covers Group Limited admin,

Here is Felix from the OneUpsell team and thank you so much for your idea about what we can do to improve our app. My team and I really appreciate it and will consider its possibility.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@flashify.app

Please refer to our app's instruction document at: https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Best Regards!

Felix
OneUpsell - Bulk & Volume Discount

High Cultured

Location Malaysia

Sound good for us to schedule campaign any time especially in vacation! There are also shortcomings, such as: 1) Inconsistent synchronization (Progression bar/Color of "Quick View" button still in default mode at landing page, widget and product widget, promotion bar) 2) At the "Add Products" page, the Price are not sync to the Compare Price (original price of the system), but it is synced to my current selling price which is a discounted amount, it's a bug or clash. I have to change that sale item back to original price than only can use your app. 3) Remove some tags during this campaign period to avoid discount code applying on them. Because these items are under SALE category, therefore, not applicable for any discount code. Example, remove the tag of "NEW" of the item, buyer unable to buy this item with discount code that valid on New Arrival Items or Full-priced items. 4) we prefer to have a promotion tools of "Fixed Price Off". Then we can either fill in percentage discount or fixed price discount at the campaign. Because usually we used to change our selling price directly, so it won't have the problem of few cents left behind (E.g. RM49.91, RM39.96, - We want RM49.90 and RM39.90 the cents will be rounded-off) 5) Optional: Banner setup can be modified on the Texts. 6) Optional: Choose to show at Navigation menu during campaign period. But it is good to have those very basic things in helping us a little on scheduling a promotions and make it pop at our Home page. We can try on selling some mini accessories first, if next time the app is completed then we can start to sell our clothing.

December 16, 2021

Hi High Cultured Store Admin,

This is Rachel from Flashify Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

To be honest, your detailed suggestions are most valuable asset, and help us a lot to grow up. As shared with you via email, please keep in touch and let me know if you have any additional ideas. I and the rest of the team are always happy to listen to you and do our best to see all of your suggestions are released.

Please refer to our app's instruction document at: https://help.flashify.app/

Warmest Regards!

Rachel

SprayArtNYC

Promising app, easy to setup! But failed to pass checkout during my tests! Specifically, the product is not added to the cart. Also, selecting different variants does not update the price.

November 2, 2021

Hi SprayArtNYC Store Admin,

This is Rachel from Flashify Team.

Firstly, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

Your opinion is our greatest asset. We can recognize where and what we need to improve, then must put even more efforts to have those issues resolved as soon as possible.

The unexpected issues have been fixed, and we have emailed to inform you. Kindly help us to check when you have spare time.

Please refer to our app's instruction document at: https://help.flashify.app/