Upsell, Bundle, Flash Sale

Frequently Bought Together, Quantity Breaks,Free Gift,Discount

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

UpSell, Bundle, Flash Sales, BFCM, Volume Discount, Cart Upsell

SNS Health

Time spent using app About 16 hours

The app looks great on the store, works perfectly and the support is just outstanding. Felix asked me whether I would like him to change some colors to match better with my store without me even asking. Give this man a raise! They really go the extra mile. I can only recommend them!

August 23, 2022

Hi Noe,

Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Snauki

Location Australia

Was looking for a slick and easy to implement bundling tool and this really over delivered. suits my website look and feel perfectly, provides multiple options and customer support was literally there ready to tackle any customisation required. would 100% recommend this app.

August 17, 2022

Hi Snauki admin,

This is Felix from OneUpsell Team.

artificialmerch

Location China

The customer service solves the problem in a timely manner and is very careful, and the plug-in is also very easy to use. Nice experience!

August 10, 2022

Hi Estela,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

此致,

スポーツメディカル出版 オンラインショップ

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 2 months

困った時にサポートを丁寧にしてもらいました。英語で表記されていて困っていましたが、日本語にこちらの要望を踏まえて変えてもらえました。今までこのようなサポートをしてもらったことがなかったので感謝しています。

August 1, 2022

Hi スポーツメディカル出版 オンラインショップ 管理者、

私です - 再び OneUpsell チームの Rachel です。

素晴らしいコメントをありがとうございます。私が共有したように、今の私の気持ちを言葉で表すことはできません.あなたが私たちのアプリと私のサポートの質も気に入ってくれたことを知って本当にうれしいです.

あなたは、私と他のチームがさらに成長し、より良い顧客体験をもたらす理由です.

さらにサポートが必要な場合は、ライブチャットでお知らせいただくか、support@flashify.app までメールでお問い合わせください。

https://socialhead.io/oneupsell/ にあるアプリの説明書を参照してください。

乾杯、

Fanka

Location Hong Kong SAR

Felix对我帮助很大,及时帮我解决了问题,非常nice!体验下来非常不错...............................................................

July 29, 2022

你好呀,

这是 OneUpsell 团队的 Felix。

非常感谢您的慷慨点评。

我们很高兴您和我们度过了愉快的时光!感谢您的信任,我们感谢像您这样出色的客户。

如果您不知道,我们的 Socialhead 博客一直是电子商务市场商家的重要来源,我们很自豪我们正在为使访问者的知识更深入而做出贡献,所以请不要犹豫,尝试一下https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

问候,

Cyprinus Carp Fishing Technology

One of the best companies I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Felix was absolutely superb. Everything about this company is superb. If you are thinking of using this app! Don't! Just do it! It is excellent. Many thanks Andrew

July 5, 2022

Hi Andrew,

Here's Felix from OneUpsell Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments. I am really happy to know that you love our app & my support quality as well.

You are the reason for me and the rest of team to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@flashify.app

Please refer to our app's instruction document at: https://help.flashify.app/

Best Regards!

Jazzy Jade Designs

Felix and his team have been amazing with the support of their app. I started using this a few weeks ago and have hit up on several issues, but each time they have been responsive and have worked to fix the issues. Highly recommend!

June 28, 2022

Hi Melissa,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Best Regards !

enceinture

Location France

The app is very useful, I had slight issues but the support team reacted very quickly and resolved everything. I recommand installing this app !

June 24, 2022

Hi enceinture admin,

Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our OneUpsell blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/oneupsell/

SoCal Lit

First of all Rachel has been truly amazing. She is like a rock star support person that is always looking to help in whatever way she can. Before I even installed the app, she help me figure out the various options and also answered all my questions relating to future growth of my store. Can't thank her enough for helping us get started and being there for us!!! Still in the early stages of using the app but so far it has been a much better experience than 4 other products I have tried in the last week. So, it's looking very good. Loved that I can customize just about any of the feature settings like text, fonts, colors, layout, banners, etc. without any coding! The UI is intuitive and easy to use (although it's nice to have Rachel around). Love that the quantity discounts carries over to all my product pages including custom ones that I have created. Stay tuned as I dive deeper into it. Thanks again Rachel and the team at Socialhead for a pretty awesome app.

June 15, 2022

Hi SoCal Lit Admin,

It's me - Rachel again from OneUpsell Team.

Thank you so much for your awesome comments. As I shared, no words can describe my feelings right now. I am really happy to know that you love our app & my support quality as well.

Please refer to our app's instruction document at: https://socialhead.io/oneupsell/

Cheers,