Indonesian Shipping

Indonesian Shipping | Reviews

by Ongkiro

Shipping Rate and Tracking for Indonesian Store

Zakkel

Sometimes my customer get this message "Your cart has been updated and the items you added can’t be shipped to your address. Remove the items to complete your order." When I tried to contact the developer to ask about the solution, they only replied with general answer that the feature is working well. When I replied with more details to get into some more discussion, there were no replies from the developer anymore.

Nice kids official

we emailed like 4 times. asking about the problem but no response at all. we configure all things properly like they say in their website. all already set up but it didnt work. when someone want to purchase in our website. it say "Your cart has been updated and the items you added can’t be shipped to your address. Remove the items to complete your order."

Julaybib & Co

A lot of courriers are now available with international services available. Please add COD for Indonesia :-) EDIT: I liked the app until i started to have problems with it... because when the problem appeared the support never answered. The shipping cost charged to the customers is always lower than what the courrier actually charges us.. 10-20% lower.