Ongoing Subscriptions , 128 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
13 september 2023

We tested several subscription applications, but this one was the most flexible, and the support is exceptional - they respond within a few hours. We highly recommend this app!

Magic Dream
Frankrike
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
Ongoing Subscriptions svarade 16 september 2023

Hello Xavier! Thanks so much for the kind words! We are working hard at Ongoing to build the best Shopify Subscriptions app. We are thrilled you had an awesome experience with our super fast customer service and that you find our app easy to use. We're excited for your subscription journey! Feel free to get in touch if you need anything at all! 🎉

24 maj 2023

This APP works perfectly and the customer service for the back-end is top notch! I could not run my shop without it. SuzZine ships monthly and I never need to worry about getting paid on time!

Suzanne Gibbs Art + SuzZine
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
Ongoing Subscriptions svarade 25 maj 2023

Hi Suzanne! Thanks so much for the kind words! We are working hard at Ongoing to build the best Shopify Subscriptions app. We are thrilled you had an awesome experience with our super fast customer service. Feel free to get in touch if you need anything at all! :)

19 april 2023

We upgraded our Shopify theme and noticed that the subscription products were no longer showing the subscription options. Adriana responded to our help request very quickly and provided clear instructions to remedy the problem. Issue solved! Great customer service and a great app that has allowed us to develop industry leading subscription products.

Shakespeare's Globe
Storbritannien
Mer än ett år användning av appen
Ongoing Subscriptions svarade 19 april 2023

Thanks so much for the kind words Meghan! We are working hard at Ongoing to build the best Shopify Subscriptions app. We are thrilled you had an awesome experience with our super fast customer service. Feel free to get in touch if you need anything at all! :)

31 maj 2023

Very useful, easy to use and convenient app. Developers are very helpful in responding to questions/concerns within a timely manner. They are very hands on in creating solutions and helping with any requests that we may have. We recommend this app for Subscriptions services.

Lashes On Fleek INC.
5 månader användning av appen
Ongoing Subscriptions svarade 1 juni 2023

Thanks so much for the kind words! We are working hard at Ongoing to build the best Shopify Subscriptions app. We are thrilled you had an awesome experience with our super fast customer service and that you find our app easy to use. Feel free to get in touch if you need anything at all! :)

20 april 2023

Very user friendly interface and I’ve had a million questions and Adriana has answered them all thoroughly and timely! I can’t say enough good things about my experience!!!

Killer Mystery
7 månader användning av appen
Ongoing Subscriptions svarade 20 april 2023

Thanks so much for the kind words Jason! 🤩 That's awesome to hear you find our UX/UI easy to use! We are working hard at Ongoing to build the best Shopify Subscriptions app. We are also thrilled you had an awesome experience with our super fast customer service. Feel free to get in touch if you need anything at all! 🎉

31 maj 2023

So easy to set up, excellent customer service, and affordable pricing! Choose this app for your subscriptions! The subscription widget looks great on my site. Adriana not only updated my theme, she responded super quickly. I'm so grateful for this easy app to offer ongoing subscriptions to my customers. They love the convenience and I love the recurring revenue.

Bad Glinda Soap Studio
2 månader användning av appen
Ongoing Subscriptions svarade 1 juni 2023

Thanks so much for the kind words! We are working hard at Ongoing to build the best Shopify Subscriptions app. We are thrilled you had an awesome experience with our super fast customer service and that you're finding value in our recurring billing app. Feel free to get in touch if you need anything at all! :)

15 juni 2023

I had the best support from Adriana. She helped me set up & figure out some glitches due to a Shopify theme issue & even created a personalised, guided 'how to' video on Loom for me straightaway. All my queries were answered & issues fixed during our conversation. Honestly genuine & caring developers.

FurBabies™ Botanicals
Storbritannien
En dag användning av appen
Ongoing Subscriptions svarade 15 juni 2023

Hi Poonum! Thanks so much for the kind words! We are working hard at Ongoing to build the best Shopify Subscriptions app. We are thrilled you had an awesome experience with our super fast customer service and that you find our app easy to use. We're excited for your subscription journey! Feel free to get in touch if you need anything at all! ☺️🎉

7 mars 2023

Thank you to Adriana! She was really great with all her answers to my questions. I got all my points sorted out by her.

Esme+Sita
Kanada
2 dagar användning av appen
Ongoing Subscriptions svarade 7 mars 2023

Thanks so much for the kind words Shairose! We are working hard at Ongoing to build the best Shopify Subscriptions app. We are thrilled you had an awesome experience with our super fast customer service. Feel free to get in touch if you need anything at all! :)

5 oktober 2021

This app is exactly what I needed! All the other subscription apps were too expensive or focused on monthly refills for staple products, but I wanted a subscription box service for my seasonal candles. Not only does this app come with all the features and adjustable settings I was looking for, the support is AWESOME. When I made a request for a feature the Shopify platform didn't offer yet, Adriana personally reached out to let me know when it was implemented. It exactly solved my problem and she's been friendly, lightning quick, and personable every time! Definitely give this app a shot and support small developers.

Less Than Ladylike Candle Co.
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
Ongoing Subscriptions svarade 4 december 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! I'm delighted to hear our Shopify subscriptions app is easy to use and that our customer service was friendly and responsive. It was my pleasure assisting you! Feel free to get in touch if you need anything at all, and we would be happy to help! :)

29 juli 2021

This app makes our life so much easier — offering subscriptions to retain existing customers. The setup is literally easy as 1-2-3. And the support is incredible — knowledgeable & able to answer our concerns right away, as well as offer ongoing support on other Shopify themes as well. The app widget itself is very intuitive, easy & painless for our customers to use. Very happy and highly recommend — especially for small biz like ourselves!

Oh! Sake
Australien
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
Ongoing Subscriptions svarade 30 juli 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! That's great to hear you found our subscriptions app easy to use & straight-forward. Also happy to hear you found our customer support to be fast and knowledgeable. That makes our day! Feel free to get in touch if you need anything at all! :)