Ongoing Subscriptions , 128 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
5 oktober 2021

We are fairly new to the Shopify world and Ongoing subscriptions made our lives a whole lot easier. The customer service was excellent. Adriana gave us the boost of confidence we needed to have a seamless experience in running our store. She was extremely knowledgable and helpful. She walked us through our set up and gave us advice on how to run subscriptions efficiently and gave us tips to benefit us in the future. The set up in itself was very easy. The app creators created a tutorial on how to navigate the back end and it made it simple for the end user. I highly recommend this app for subscriptions as we've gone through several different ones and settled with Ongoing in the end. The ongoing support set the bar high for other app creators!

Islandseamoss
Kanada
Ongoing Subscriptions svarade 4 december 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! Glad to hear our customer support was helpful and responsive, and very happy you found our subscription app easy to use. Feel free to get in touch if you need anything at all! :)

19 juli 2021

Really easy and free app! Great and patient customer service when setting up, too! I've tried so many of these apps and to find such a good one that is so easy to use and free was a godsend. I HIGHLY recommend this app if you need recurring orders:)

The Good Hippie
Ongoing Subscriptions svarade 19 juli 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! So happy to hear you found our subscriptions app easy to use! Feel free to get in touch with us if you need anything at all :)

31 december 2021

Super helpful app and the customer service is always fantastic. Thank you so much for helping us get set up!

Humanna Gold
Kanada
Ongoing Subscriptions svarade 31 december 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! Glad to hear our customer support was helpful and responsive, and very happy you found our Ongoing Shopify subscription app easy to use. Feel free to get in touch if you need anything at all! :)

21 januari 2022

Absolutely amazing customer service! Adrianna when above and beyond helping me create my subscription. Thank you so much!

McNeal Made Candle co
Ongoing Subscriptions svarade 21 januari 2022

27 juli 2021

Adriana was extremely helpful and stayed on the line while I activated and greated our Wine Club Subscription. What great customer service and online support. Easy to use App! Great Work!

Fumana International Wine Imports
31 minuter användning av appen
Ongoing Subscriptions svarade 29 juli 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! That's great to hear you found our customer service fast and helpful. We are super excited for your wine subscriptions and think it's a great idea!! We look forward to further serving you. :)

23 januari 2022

WOW! That's all I can say! This app got us running in 5min...had a call on our business line and the owner called me to walk me through the rest of the way. Glad there are great companies out there on this platform. I would refer Ongoing Subscriptions to all! Well done

SweetNes Honey Apiaries & Beetique
26 minuter användning av appen
Ongoing Subscriptions svarade 23 januari 2022

18 januari 2022

Surprisingly so easy to setup and use! Adriana reached out immediately and helped me get everything in place for my shop. Excited to try it out with my customers! Grateful for the great customer support I have already received and know if I have any issues, it will be easy to fix with their support.

Cherokee Rose Candle Company
25 minuter användning av appen
Ongoing Subscriptions svarade 18 januari 2022

1 januari 2022

I LOVE Ongoing subscriptions. I use them for both of my shopify stores: one an online retailer, and another a weekly delivery service. The customer support is incredible and you can customize your subscriptions based on your needs for your business!

Simply Sawyer