Ongoing Subscriptions

Ongoing Subscriptions | Reviews

by Ongoing Subscriptions

Easily sell subscriptions with automatic recurring payments

A&D Nutrition and Vitamins

Adriana was by far the most responsive on any app I've download for my Shopify store. She immediately called my store after I added Ongoing and walked me through the set up saving me A LOT of time. As a small business owner and wearing many hats I truly appreciated that. If you're considering a subscription app for your Shopify store. Don't hesitate. Ongoing is the place!

Vivid Reign

GREAT customer service! I had an issue that needed technical fixing of the app code and they were quick to respond and address it. Now my issue is resolved and everything works perfect. Thanks

taosbee

Adriana is super helpful and a great communicator, she helped me set up my subscriptions in a few easy steps!

December 4, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! Glad to hear our customer support was helpful and responsive, and very happy you found our Ongoing Shopify subscription app easy to use. Feel free to get in touch if you need anything at all! :)

Soul & Grace Designs

I cannot get over the level of customer service and help that Adriana and Ongoing provided. I had a glitch that I didn't know existed and she got it fixed and our website ready for subscriptions. She called and emailed and made getting us up and running a priority. I would give her 10 stars if I could!

BAGZNRAGZ

IAdriana was very personable & very informative. She walked me through the entire setup process step by step. This app is user friendly and exactly what I needed for my store. So happy with my selection.

T. Louise Soaps

Super helpful! Gave me great ideas to grow my business. Shared many different ways to connect with buyers. Loved the experiencee.

The T-Shirt Garage

The app is VERY user-friendly and integrates really well with my existing store! The sincere patience and willingness to help me out from the owner Adriana personally was beyond what I expected and for sure would recommend this app to anyone looking for services!

FOLKLIFE Media

While my work with Ongoing is in its infancy, I have to say, working with this team has been a blessing. They understand what I'm asking and make adjustments according to our special needs with a super quick turnaround time. It's also just nice to connect with real people while handling this side of the business. Thanks Adriana+husband! Would highly recommend this app!

J. Ivy Affairs Wedding Box

I used this app to provide subscription options for my future buyers. Adriana, the owner, was so pleasant and had great customer service. I loved that she reached out to me via email to see if I needed assistance with setting up the subscription options for my future customers. Indeed I did, she called me on the phone and assisted me with setting up my subscription groups. This is the best subscription app and I love how I’m able to give my customers options. Adriana was awesome! Download this app, you will not be disappointed and if you are having issues with setting up your subscription groups, Adriana or her husband will assist you!

December 4, 2021

Tamara’s tidbits (rts sublimation tumblers)

Andrea was great! I love all the information she was able to give me about making subscriptions happen the way we need them to. So far this app is great!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6