Instagram & Facebook marketing

Instagram & Facebook marketing

by Onollo

Social Media Manager, Marketing, LinkedIn, Twitter, Auto Post

Vanaha Organics & herbal

i just tried intially seems useful currently i can only say easy to use I like it but in future more user friendly and more custom

24petrolz

super fast and super easy to manage, am currently using this for my 2 stores and surely would recommend it to any of my business contacts who uses Shopify to use onollo

Dermishop

Easy for rookies. Don't need many too read a lot of info or docuemnts. Very easy to use and very easy to publish

Oh Em Gee Boutique

This app is soo awesome. I used to spend hours a day posting and picking products. Now, I just let it know what collections and it works it's magic!! I am in love with this app. 5 stars from me!!

Sure Look It

The app is great, cant fault it in anyway. Saves me hours of work every day, posting to FB, TW and now IG as well, sweet.

Coffee sourced by ..........Dot Com Good$ & Service$

I have not optimized my use of social media. It can be a hassle if you have some lack of exposure to the channel. Onello is a breeze to operate, you know you are branding and it can be set to auto pilot. I need to study this app more.It is very flexible and useful.

beumax shop

Do not miss this Apps at all, The best best of all. i wish i can give 1000 stars. Thank you so much, am completely satisfied.

Deko Sports UK

Great experiences with this app, We are using it every day, and traffic starts to generate at our website this app is really helpful.

Diecast Model Centre

Seemed good in the beginning, but then the rot started. Keeps posting out-of-stock products despite me having selected 'in stock' items only; reached out to support but all I get is 'I'll let the engineers know' and nothing is ever actually fixed. Now, the final straw is, all my Facebook campaigns have vanished. It may be free, but it's costing me more in time to try and sort out these frustrating issues. Really does not live up to the hype. If you want to be a developer's guinea pig, then go ahead, but if you want something reliable, then I'd look elsewhere - which is what I am doing.

June 6, 2021

Dear customer, thanks for bringing to light our product issues. Our latest release wasn't good. It caused problems throughout the entire application. My engineers and I are working on fixing it.

alletronics.com

the best auto post app so far That I've Ever Used It's very Easy And Posts Beautifully A++ for Their efforts in putting together a Top Product