Instagram & Facebook marketing

Instagram & Facebook marketing

by Onollo

Social Media Manager, Marketing, LinkedIn, Twitter, Auto Post

Home Kartz

I really liked this app and all the features. By using this, all the social media task is almost automated with nothing much to do.

DOTI Robotic Home Cleaning

I've downloaded a handful of social auto-poster apps on Shopify, and nothing compares to this one. A very clean user-friendly interface. You have the ability to post Youtube videos to multiple socials which is a very underrated source of traffic for e-commerce. I love how I can connect multiple stores to one account, and the monthly fee for the upgraded options are very reasonable.

BEAUTY FOR A FIVER

This is absolutely by far the best social media poster that exists. The support is great and it is well worth it. If you need traffic, this is the app.
I have used this for 6 months and it has never failed me. There is nothing better, trust me I've tried!

MiniDreamMakers

I use this app on the pro membership as it allowes me to to post my products to my affiliate members facebook pages . im slowly growing my affiliate nework and they dont even have to post their links themself . i hope they can add where we can post to groups that we are members of and no need to be an admin , great work and thanks

CTEW Handbags

Have been using Onollo for just over a month. What a fantastic time saver. No more manually creating posts for hours each week. Easy to use interface. Fantastic customer service. Everything you need to automate social media marketing.

Todd Young Online

This app was what I was looking for. I'd found one that let me make manual posts and schedule them to multiple social media accounts, but this one took it to where I wanted, setting auto posts that pull directly from my shopify store. I set up auto-posts and don't have to worry about it I can also check the scheduler to see what's going out and when. It's helped interaction and people following me. Speaking with Artin they also have more improvements coming...more social media accounts and video...it's a bargain for what you get...

Future Tool

Perfect! Love the simple yet effective options to automate my large stores products to social media!

OilDesignShop

Automated ads are my favorite, I almost don’t even have to work on marketing as I present a product every day.

aismartbuy.com

I would give 5 stars for sure, This is the best app I have used so far for posting on SM channels ..

Woodly Co

What a wonderful app, it has made my life easy. Very easy to use, saves time and effort. Their customer support is amazing. I am loving it. Try it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12