Instagram & Facebook marketing

Instagram & Facebook marketing

by Onollo

Social Media Manager, Marketing, LinkedIn, Twitter, Auto Post

Tres Chic Loft, LLC

Downloaded the app, connected my Fb, LinkedIn and Twitter Accounts. Scheduled post to Twitter with no issues. Attempted to schedule Facebook post multiple times and kept getting the same error message. Chatted with Katie at support and she helped me troubleshoot the problem. Was able to reconnect my Fb and now I'm up and running.

Paisii Co

Ran into an issue and Artin was very helpful with his technical knowledge and great customer support. Look forward to further utilizing this app. Thank you!

November 27, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Onollo. - Artin :)

The Status Q Company

I am not computer saavy and was having a real hard time trying to figure this app out finally i contacted support and Artin was there to save the day i couldnt talk on my computer so he figured out how to help me without me being able to communicate with more than a screen share.. he walked me thru it despite the difficultly i had and showed me step by step and he was amazing and so is this app.. I highly recommend this to everyone even not so smart computer people like me.. especially with Artin there to save the day... 500******

September 20, 2020

Thank you, Bill, for nice words. Just doing my job :)

GK Figure

Very useful apps. Literally helping in doing redundant daily tasks. Have a lot more time in doing sales and support instead.

Sale Store UK

Great customer support, Well done Artin you are just Great !!!!! keep us updated!!! Thank you !!!!!

September 4, 2020

Update: Noted! We are currently working on adding Instagram and Pinterest.

Thank you, Sergio. Really appreciate it! If you have any questions or ideas of how can we make Onollo better for you, please let me know!

Liebe-zum-Tier

Was ich bisher erlebt habe mit der App, alleine vom Setting her... Top.. sehr gut. Danke!! Bin gespannt wie das noch so verläuft

August 10, 2020

Sehr geehrter Kunde, vielen Dank, dass Sie sich die Zeit genommen haben, Ihre Erfahrungen mit Onollo zu teilen. Bitte lassen Sie uns wissen, wenn Sie Hilfe mit dem Produkt benötigen oder Ideen haben, wie Sie es für Sie verbessern können.

Quragi

Very useful app, user-friendly and easy to use. It saves tons of time.
And it's free ( which is great for small business, especially during the COVID).
Definitely recommend.

July 12, 2020

Thanks for appreciating our product!

Rotem Tal

Very useful app, and time con-saving !
Now you can delete the post, directly from FB .
Good Luck !

July 11, 2020

Update: Thanks for updating your review.

Dear customer, per your request we just added this functionality. Please let me know if there's any other functionality you would love to see. We are here for you!

drivesty

I was so happy to find this app! It makes it much easier and convenient to publish my products and content from my store on Facebook automatically. It saves me a lot of time as I can also schedule the posts. It is a very useful app I much recommend!

korean_kos

I used Onollo to publish products from my store on Facebook automatically. Very convenient! I don't need to upload a separate photo and description, I don't spend my time on it anymore. Also, I usually choose the most active time for publishing and Onollo uploads the product when I need it. Very useful. I'm happy

July 23, 2020

Dear customer, thanks for appreciating our product. We are here for you!