Instagram & Facebook marketing

Social Media Manager, Marketing, LinkedIn, Twitter, Auto Post

From $3/month

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Just369.com

this is amazing you can connect all media at once one and youtube al so I wish telegram will add soon

May 3, 2021

Dear customer, we took a note regarding Telegram. If you have any specific idea about how Telegram should be integrated please let me know at ab@onollo.com

We are building Onollo for you.
Thank you!

delbol

Location Côte d’Ivoire

I'm using Onollo for social media automatic postings. and the app is doing just that. all the work i do is to schedule the posts ( i scheduled 4 postings a day) which is very easy to do, it takes 5 min. The app does the rest. I don't have to worry about social media postings anymore as it's connected to my store and the whole catalog, the app chooses different products all the time. Well done to the developer. highly recommended.

May 3, 2021

Dear customer, thanks for recognizing and promoting Onollo. We are blessed to have customers like you. Thank you!

Eurekaonline

Location Malawi

Nice App. I hope it will make a difference on my e-commerce store. I just like that you don't have to waste time rewriting things.

May 3, 2021

Dear customer, thanks so much for taking your time to share a review for Shopify merchants.

Auto Partes Unión Refacciones Para Equipo Pesado S.A. de C.V.

Location Mexico

¡EXCELENTE! Hace que sea mucho más fácil y conveniente publicar mis productos y contenido de mi tienda en Facebook automáticamente. Me ahorra mucho tiempo ya que también puedo programar las publicaciones. ¡Es una aplicación muy útil que recomiendo mucho! I was so happy to find this app! It makes it much easier and convenient to publish my products and content from my store on Facebook automatically. It saves me a lot of time as I can also schedule the posts. It is a very useful app I much recommend!

April 19, 2021

Estimado cliente, gracias por su reseña. Estamos felices de tenerlo como nuestro cliente.

3D Wholesale

ease to use and super great app, total FREE great interface and good integration. recommend this app for everyone.

April 19, 2021

Thank you, dear customer.

Get Hard

This is one of the easiest apps I've ever had to use, its user friendly, giving you plenty of ways to sort your own campaigns and save them for whatever needs you have later! I wish the Spy feature was fully functional now though!

April 17, 2021

Dear customer, thanks for your review. We noted about Spy. We are working on adding Twitter next week, then Instagram and LinkedIn a few weeks after. Also, we work on improving the experience overall. Spy is a Beta now however should be a fully functional feature within a month or so. Thanks again for your trust and recognition.

Magic LQK

Time spent using app About 2 months

Love it have on fully automated. This app is a time saver would recommend to everyone you can't go wrong with this.

April 17, 2021

Dear customer, thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We are happy to have you onboard :)

Creatures Of Habit Apparel

Super easy to use and actually quite fun. I have been creating websites for years and this is by far the best social media manager platform I have used. Great job.

April 17, 2021

Dear customer, thanks for recognizing our user-centric approach. Happy to have you with us. We'll keep improving.

עד הבית - שיווק נדלן

Location Israel

Excellent service .. Representative Artin helped me a lot and answered all my questions ... I recommend everyone to download the app it makes advertising easier

April 14, 2021

Dear customer, thanks for the nice words.

New Mexico Mercantile

Easy to use and schedule social media posts. Works with Gavevook and Instagram. Happy with this application.

April 13, 2021

Dear customer, thanks for choosing Onollo as your Social Media Management tool. We also support Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube ;)