Instagram & Facebook marketing

Social Media Manager, Marketing, LinkedIn, Twitter, Auto Post

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

TShirtLines

Location Greece

Excellent free APP. I hope this app will continue to be free!! Simple interface, easy to use, excellent support in some issues that I had. Next step I propose should be Tik Tok.

April 9, 2021

Dear customer, thank you so much for such nice words.
TikTok? we already start working on it ;)

Minasari Home

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent app. I do mainly autoposting in this "shop set-up time", to keep my hands free. Autoposting brands, collections, all running smoothly! Service above my wildest dreams, thinking out of the box, making reccomendations, amazing. (And I am Dutch, the hardest types to convince ;-) . Good Job Artin.

July 15, 2021

Dear customer, we fixed the issue. The problem is that you selected "Publish with a single image" in the Advanced section in your Autopilot campaign (go to Autopilot, and look at the bottom).

Also, you have an empty Template add. It's under #2 template (above your editor)

KIVIBAG

Location Hungary
Time spent using app About 1 month

Wow, we never used an app that works so smooth, 6 stars for usability and the super clean UI! At the same time it's a huge timesaver when it comes to setting up and scheduling social media posts. They seem to know exactly what you'll need next: emojis, hashtags, content placeholders, calendar view, etc. Didn't try the autopilot feature yet but that's what I'll do now. Awesome service, really good job! Thank you!

yalla babe

Time spent using app About 1 year

This is one the best APP, amazing posting easy to use, Bravo for the team behind this APP. THE BEST OF ALL QUALITY POSTING.

April 9, 2021

Dear customer, thank you so much for such nice words. We'll keep doing our best.

Lizabeth's Treasures

If you are looking for an app that really helps you manage your time as a Shopify store owner more efficiently- look no further. Onollo is an amazing app that is refreshingly simple to use yet does an incredible job of offering small business owners professional looking posts to a few key social media sites. I am excited to see what the future holds for Onollo. I would like to see an analytic feature to this app but for now I find Onollo to be one the best apps available to Shopify stores. Thank you so Much Onollo for bringing such a great app to Shopify store owners!

April 9, 2021

Thank you, dear customer, We really appreciate your support. Per your request, we start working on the Analytics feature today. I'll keep you posted :)

Gen U Us Products

Time spent using app About 1 month

At first I used this app because I saw it was free. This app surprised me . It is so easy and simple to use. My adds was crisp and look so professional. I no this app is free but I wish I could get more. I cant wait for this app to become available to purchase . I cant wait.

The Six Footwear Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 month

I use this app to help me manage my social media posts for multiple stores. This app does everything it claims and has saved me a boat load of time! Fast support response times as well.

Revision Bag

The App drew my attention during the outbreak and luckily it solved my issue. Good, good, great!!!!!

marcyfashion

Location Germany

This app changed my everyday.
Posting for me and when I would like it to post.
This on my Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn e YouTube
It has definitely lead to sales of product that was posted & this products that I wouldn't think of posting myself.
They also have a super awesome support team.

DealtoShop

Time spent using app About 1 month

Free, fast easy to use, fast support what else! I love this app clear and stable. I highly recommend this app.

November 27, 2020

Dear customer, thanks for recognizing it. We are here for you. - Kate :)