Instagram & Facebook marketing

Instagram & Facebook marketing

From $8/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
January 19, 2021

At first I used this app because I saw it was free. This app surprised me . It is so easy and simple to use. My adds was crisp and look so professional. I no this app is free but I wish I could get more. I cant wait for this app to become available to purchase . I cant wait.

Gen U Us Products
January 3, 2021

I use this app to help me manage my social media posts for multiple stores. This app does everything it claims and has saved me a boat load of time! Fast support response times as well.

The Six Footwear Boutique
January 2, 2021

The App drew my attention during the outbreak and luckily it solved my issue. Good, good, great!!!!!

Revision Bag
Time spent using app: 17 days
December 25, 2020

This app changed my everyday.
Posting for me and when I would like it to post.
This on my Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn e YouTube
It has definitely lead to sales of product that was posted & this products that I wouldn't think of posting myself.
They also have a super awesome support team.

marcyfashion
Germany
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 27, 2020

Free, fast easy to use, fast support what else! I love this app clear and stable. I highly recommend this app.

DealtoShop
Onollo replied November 27, 2020

Dear customer, thanks for recognizing it. We are here for you. - Kate :)

November 23, 2020

I am writing this review to tell you guys that this app is so awesome. I just tried it using today and it gives me goosebumps right after I saw it post automatically on my page after quite some times. This is the first ever I will write a review because this app totally deserves it. Thank you to the support who assisted me. His name is Artin! Thank you!

Cheapid Online Supplies
Philippines
Time spent using app: 9 days
Onollo replied November 27, 2020

Thank you for the nice words. Just doing my job - Artin :)

November 20, 2020

It is a very nice app that connects most of the social media; You can schedule your adds is impressive. I really recommend very helpfully, and the support is amazing.

Plus More Health
Time spent using app: 10 months
Onollo replied November 27, 2020

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about Onollo. It means a lot.

November 18, 2020

Helpful customer service, easy to use app, can connect to facebook for posting, highly recommended, useful app.

www.cronstores.com
Time spent using app: 5 days
Onollo replied November 27, 2020

Thank you for the nice words. We also have LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube integrations. Hopefully, soon we'll add Instagram and Pinterest. Working hard to make it happen.

November 13, 2020

It is very useful , if you really serious about your work, easy to use and customer service is fantastic. highly recommended.

Fashion Under Arrest
Time spent using app: 3 months
Onollo replied November 27, 2020

Thank you for recognizing it. We are here for you!

November 7, 2020

I just installed the app. The dashboard is user friendly. Very easy to navigate. I still need to wait to see results.. but so far so good. I recommend it!!

SHERATIQUE