Instagram & Facebook marketing

Social Media Manager, Marketing, LinkedIn, Twitter, Auto Post

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Bonza Tools

I use this app to schedule regular posts to a Facebook page. Works well, and the new Content page simplifies things when organising a large number of products.

Trendha

Awesome app it will help you a lot posting on social media, also they have great customer support, big thanks to artin.

Sanggol

Fab app. I have used this app for almost a month and i have to say, i am impressed. I just have to set it up and forget about it ad it systematically posts to our social media as and when we programmed it to. Great!!

Kitchen Pro USA

This app is a big time saver!. I used to spend hours a day posting and picking products. Now, I just let it know what collections to post and it works it's magic! I use it for all my social media- FB, Instagram and Twitter. Excellent customer service too!

TheFashionwiz

This is a great app, it saves me so much time on having to manage my social media postings and posting my items to keep my facebook and Instagram relevant and active with activity and engagement. Not to mention the money i save by not having to hire someone to do it. Their support is excellent, they always answer quickly and if its after hours when they come online they answer and take care of issues. i highly recommend them to anyone who needs to save time and money in posting to social media

SB Sentient Beauty LLC

Via the Onollo online chatbot, I requested help and got Artin as my rep. He simply and effectively answered my question and the issue was fixed. It was concise, friendly, and effective. I appreciate that kind of help! Happy New Year and thank you!

Gift Basket 4 Every Occasion

This is a definite must. Have seen sales increase since using this app. Well worth it and customer service very responsive and helpful. Thank you for all the work you do.

SOLID essentials

It makes posting much easier and automatic. Amazing! Really happy and satisfied.
One of the best ones out there

youcanfindall

Nice app to grow your social media and support is there to even help you i highly recommend this app

Blacr

Very fast to answer on chat and solved my problem within minutes!! Best app in shopify, and actually no others can do what they provide!