Instagram & Facebook marketing

Instagram & Facebook marketing

by Onollo

Social Media Manager, Marketing, LinkedIn, Twitter, Auto Post

Lilia's Wholesale

This application is the best I have found so far
it is very smart and I can help he helps me on reaching people
it is very easy
they are very careful to schedule throught the day in order to avoid becoming spammy.
I'm able to schedule all my collections and the pictures and info always comes out very beautiful and prefessional. the best of all that it does lots of things and is free :)

Zayra Mo

One of the best app we manage in our store! The autopilot feature is awesome and we have the opportunity to run it in several accounts. Thanks

Todo En Detalle

I downloaded it just to give it a try and didn't have much expectations but i have found out that it is quite cool, easy to use and until now has helped me with my social media posts and since i just launched my website i have no help so far so is being quite usefull.

Just Decorate

Just installed the app. The app pulls your product feed and will auto-post across FB and insta. I already have the next few weeks on content ready to go. This was easy and great.

AlchePharma

An incredible amount of functionality within a vast range of multiple social media accounts. I have tried many Posting APPs and being free to try was not as important to me as the returns. Currently, though I am very impressed, and would not have any hesitation in recommending this APP to other vendors. Thanks, Ralph Turhiano CEO AlchePharma

VacationGrabs

This app is awesome!! I am not a fan of spending my time on social liking, loving and following so Onollo is such a time-saver for me. They're taking care of my social presence while I spend time doing what I love like sourcing products.

PUSSATELI IMPORTS

otimo app, recomendo a todos, posta em todas as redes sociais, assim facilita muito nosso trabalho, parabens para o desenvolvedor

Orkneyology

Just starting using this but so far it compares very favorably with other scheduling apps I've tried. Thank you!

M-EGVA

J'utilise cette App depuis quelques jours, j'adore, très facile d'utilisation, je l'ai adopté en très peu de temps, elle effectue un travail remarquable. En plus elle est gratuite.

AccessHub

Being a new store and one man shop this app has allowed "me" to become "we". Seemles intergation with FB, IG and twitter which I use. Looking forward to great things from this developer. Keep up the good work!!