FREE Instagram, Facebook Post

FREE Instagram, Facebook Post

by Onollo

Social Media Manager, IG, FB, LinkedIn, Twitter, et, Auto Post

Crownem

I love the way it's easy to auto-schedule posts on all platforms. Just what I had been looking for. I'm happy with you guys.

April 11, 2021

Dear customer, thanks for taking the time to share your review with others. Welcome to Onollo Gang ;)

CribTech

Very simple UI, well designed, and EXTREMELY helpful. Thios app has saved me thousands on marketing and man hours

April 11, 2021

Dear customer, thank you so much. Glad to have you onboard.

Lovy's World

i have 6 kids i run 3 businesses this is when i say the best software i have ever used bettter than hootsuite hands down super easy to use its 1am right now and i only had 3 hours of sleep here i am writing this review while my post are on AUTO PILOT!!!!!!

April 10, 2021

Dear customer, thank you so much for recognizing our efforts to make the best app for e-commerce stores out there. It's a pure please and motivation to have customers like you.

¡Es para ti!

Me encanta, es muy fácil de utilizar. Y lo mejor es que sincroniza perfecto. hasta ahorita no tengo ningún problema. Esperemos siga siendo gratuita. https://www.esparati.mx/

April 10, 2021

Estimado cliente, gracias por sus amables palabras. Seguiremos haciendo todo lo posible para ayudarlo a tener éxito en el comercio electrónico.

Fixitshop

ero poco propenso a certe app ma in realta' l'ho prava e mi sono trovato subito molto bene perche' super intuitiva MOLTO COMODO E FACILE DA USARE PROMOSSO !!!

April 9, 2021

Grazie, caro cliente. Apprezziamo molto il tuo supporto.

The Mobile Clothes Shop

this is a fantastic app with great performance and easy to use and easy to set up all your social media in one place and best of all it is free. I recommend all new shops try it out from the mobile clothes shop

April 9, 2021

Dear customer, thank you so much for your trust and support!

Luxeova Atelier

help me to share all my posts on social media. really helpful. hope pinterest can be integrated too..

April 9, 2021

We are currently in an app review for Pinterest, since June, I hope they will approve our app and we'll start offering it to our customers.

Johwa

I really like this application, it is easy and convenient to work with it.
Very useful apps. Literally helping in doing redundant daily tasks. Have a lot more time in doing sales and support instead.

April 9, 2021

Dear customer, thank you so much for recognizing our effort to make the best social media app out there :) If you have any ideas or suggestions on how can we make Onollo better for you, please let us know. Thank you!

Provetto

If you want your products to be posted in Super Low Quality and If you want the customer support to never reply to your questions then this App is for you. Reply: No reply came i'm waiting more than 24 hours , the guy in the chat didn't even bother to read my messages. The images posted are Very Low Quality not in the calendar but on Social Media. Reply 2: I already deleted the App, and only got reply after my review here. Thank you and i think it was Arthur who didn't bother to reply. Update:
I'm upgrading my review as Artin the CEO interfered and they are working on fixing the issue, It shows great ethics from him.

April 6, 2021

Dear customer, sorry for disappointing you. However, we replied within 24 hours. Right now diagnosing your issue. All postings that Onollo posted seem to have identical image quality. Does your concern arrive from image appearance in the Onollo Calendar? If so, we reduce image pixelation for Calendar appearance, however, the published version is always the same quality as your original image.

Update:
Dear customer, we are on the live chat right now. Trying to diagnose and solve the issue, Would you mind replying on the chat. Of course, we read your messages. Just need clarification.

You contacted us at 3:57 AM we replyed at 11:20 PM (20 hours later), It's still not ideal but we are a small start-up with a free product, trying to do our best. Please understand.

Updated:
Dear customer, again, we apologize for replying a bit longer than you expected, we'll try to improve in that aspect. But our representative just tried to understand the issue that's why he followed up with a few clarifying questions. Sometimes people think that if the quality of the image is low in the Calendar that means it will be low on the social media post. That's what is the reason for those clarifying questions.

Either way thanks for pointing out the issues that we need to work on. We'll continue improving our product and customer support. We really appreciate you as a customer, no bad intention was there. We just a young start-up, probably like yourself.

Shopfashiondesigns

By far one of the most useful and easy to use apps out there. The autopilot function is amazing and frees up my time so I focus on other areas of the business.

April 9, 2021

Dear customer, thank you so much for your trust and support. If you have any ideas or suggestions on how can we make Onollo even better for you, please let us know. Thank you!