Instagram & Facebook marketing

Instagram & Facebook marketing

From $8/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
Edited October 17, 2021

Have been using Onollo for just over a month. What a fantastic time saver. No more manually creating posts for hours each week. Easy to use interface. Fantastic customer service. Everything you need to automate social media marketing.

CTEW Handbags
Time spent using app: 24 days
September 16, 2021

This app was what I was looking for. I'd found one that let me make manual posts and schedule them to multiple social media accounts, but this one took it to where I wanted, setting auto posts that pull directly from my shopify store. I set up auto-posts and don't have to worry about it I can also check the scheduler to see what's going out and when. It's helped interaction and people following me. Speaking with Artin they also have more improvements coming...more social media accounts and video...it's a bargain for what you get...

Todd Young Online
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 15, 2021

Perfect! Love the simple yet effective options to automate my large stores products to social media!

Future Tool
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 13, 2021

Automated ads are my favorite, I almost don’t even have to work on marketing as I present a product every day.

OilDesignShop
Hungary
Time spent using app: 7 months
September 6, 2021

I would give 5 stars for sure, This is the best app I have used so far for posting on SM channels ..

aismartbuy.com
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 3, 2021

What a wonderful app, it has made my life easy. Very easy to use, saves time and effort. Their customer support is amazing. I am loving it. Try it.

Woodly Co
Pakistan
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 1, 2021

I've tried several social media apps, and this has been by far the best one. It has every feature I can think, great support, and it's not expensive.

Decorative Journals
Time spent using app: 26 days
Edited October 27, 2021

This application is the best I have found so far
it is very smart and I can help he helps me on reaching people
it is very easy
they are very careful to schedule throughout the day in order to avoid becoming spammy.
I'm able to schedule all my collections and the pictures and info always come out very beautiful and professional. the best of all that it does lots of things and is free :)
I love all my scheduling to Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
I heard they are working to add Pinterest in the future which is one of my favorite Platforms as well. I have gained many followers and the premiums is very cheap making it easy for starters.

Lilia's Wholesale
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 18, 2021

One of the best app we manage in our store! The autopilot feature is awesome and we have the opportunity to run it in several accounts. Thanks

Zayra Mo
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
August 8, 2021

I downloaded it just to give it a try and didn't have much expectations but i have found out that it is quite cool, easy to use and until now has helped me with my social media posts and since i just launched my website i have no help so far so is being quite usefull.

Todo En Detalle