FREE Instagram, Facebook Post

FREE Instagram, Facebook Post

by Onollo

Social Media Manager, IG, FB, LinkedIn, Twitter, et, Auto Post

marcyfashion

This app changed my everyday.
Posting for me and when I would like it to post.
This on my Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn e YouTube
It has definitely lead to sales of product that was posted & this products that I wouldn't think of posting myself.
They also have a super awesome support team.

DealtoShop

Free, fast easy to use, fast support what else! I love this app clear and stable. I highly recommend this app.

November 27, 2020

Dear customer, thanks for recognizing it. We are here for you. - Kate :)

Cheapid Online Supplies

I am writing this review to tell you guys that this app is so awesome. I just tried it using today and it gives me goosebumps right after I saw it post automatically on my page after quite some times. This is the first ever I will write a review because this app totally deserves it. Thank you to the support who assisted me. His name is Artin! Thank you!

November 27, 2020

Thank you for the nice words. Just doing my job - Artin :)

Plus More Health

It is a very nice app that connects most of the social media; You can schedule your adds is impressive. I really recommend very helpfully, and the support is amazing.

November 27, 2020

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about Onollo. It means a lot.

www.cronstores.com

Helpful customer service, easy to use app, can connect to facebook for posting, highly recommended, useful app.

November 27, 2020

Thank you for the nice words. We also have LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube integrations. Hopefully, soon we'll add Instagram and Pinterest. Working hard to make it happen.

Fashion Under Arrest

It is very useful , if you really serious about your work, easy to use and customer service is fantastic. highly recommended.

November 27, 2020

Thank you for recognizing it. We are here for you!

SHERATIQUE

I just installed the app. The dashboard is user friendly. Very easy to navigate. I still need to wait to see results.. but so far so good. I recommend it!!

Tres Chic Loft, LLC

Downloaded the app, connected my Fb, LinkedIn and Twitter Accounts. Scheduled post to Twitter with no issues. Attempted to schedule Facebook post multiple times and kept getting the same error message. Chatted with Katie at support and she helped me troubleshoot the problem. Was able to reconnect my Fb and now I'm up and running.

Paisii Co

Ran into an issue and Artin was very helpful with his technical knowledge and great customer support. Look forward to further utilizing this app. Thank you!

November 27, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Onollo. - Artin :)

The Status Q Company

I am not computer saavy and was having a real hard time trying to figure this app out finally i contacted support and Artin was there to save the day i couldnt talk on my computer so he figured out how to help me without me being able to communicate with more than a screen share.. he walked me thru it despite the difficultly i had and showed me step by step and he was amazing and so is this app.. I highly recommend this to everyone even not so smart computer people like me.. especially with Artin there to save the day... 500******

September 20, 2020

Thank you, Bill, for nice words. Just doing my job :)