FREE Instagram, Facebook Post

FREE Instagram, Facebook Post

by Onollo

Social Media Manager, IG, FB, LinkedIn, Twitter, et, Auto Post

Red Bargains

Broken. Doesn't sync with shop products. Even with disconnecting store and reconnecting shop. It will not sync new products or remove deleted products from list

July 22, 2021

Dear customer, HUGE APOLOGIES for such an experience. We had this issue with 2 stores, and we are trying to find out why such issues occasionally occur. Could you provide me your store URL, my engineers and I will diagnose and fix it for you. My email address is ab@onollo.com, my name is Artin, and I'm the CEO of the company.

Diecast Model Centre

Seemed good in the beginning, but then the rot started. Keeps posting out-of-stock products despite me having selected 'in stock' items only; reached out to support but all I get is 'I'll let the engineers know' and nothing is ever actually fixed. Now, the final straw is, all my Facebook campaigns have vanished. It may be free, but it's costing me more in time to try and sort out these frustrating issues. Really does not live up to the hype. If you want to be a developer's guinea pig, then go ahead, but if you want something reliable, then I'd look elsewhere - which is what I am doing.

June 6, 2021

Dear customer, thanks for bringing to light our product issues. Our latest release wasn't good. It caused problems throughout the entire application. My engineers and I are working on fixing it.