Instagram & Facebook marketing

Social Media Manager, Marketing, LinkedIn, Twitter, Auto Post

Free plan available

Currency Australia - CCA

This app is useless do not bother. It is more stress than it is worth. I connected a user Facebook account. Then I attempted to link the Instagram account connected to the Facebook account, but the app just bugged out and did not even link to a page to connect. So I attempted to delete the linked Facebook account but it just stayed connected after refreshing the page. Then I attempted to delete the app and try again with a new Onollo account, but it just logged me into the old one even after deactivating it.

January 8, 2022

Dear customer, thanks for letting us know about the issue. Unfortunately, Facebook caches the login info and sometimes skips the phases. Would you be willing to jump on a call with me and diagnose the issue?

Onollo has a lot of value to offer once everything is connected. Really sorry for you experiencing such issues with our app.

Diecast Model Centre

Seemed good in the beginning, but then the rot started. Keeps posting out-of-stock products despite me having selected 'in stock' items only; reached out to support but all I get is 'I'll let the engineers know' and nothing is ever actually fixed. Now, the final straw is, all my Facebook campaigns have vanished. It may be free, but it's costing me more in time to try and sort out these frustrating issues. Really does not live up to the hype. If you want to be a developer's guinea pig, then go ahead, but if you want something reliable, then I'd look elsewhere - which is what I am doing.

June 6, 2021

Dear customer, thanks for bringing to light our product issues. Our latest release wasn't good. It caused problems throughout the entire application. My engineers and I are working on fixing it.