Onollo | Social Media Manager

Onollo | Social Media Manager

by Onollo

Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Product Video, Autopost

HappyBuy Mall

There are no multiple templates to choose from. You need to create manually. The degree of automation is not high. The published content is not in a slideshow mode for carousel display. It is in urgent need of improvement and will meet the requirements in the future.

December 8, 2020

Dear customer, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. You shared some nice ideas for Onollo development. I'll make sure we prioritize these features for our next releases. If you have any other ideas on how can we make Onollo better for you please send them directly to me at ab@onollo.com. Thanks again - Artin

Forever A Millennial

I really enjoy using this app. As someone who is always busy working on multiple things, Onollo has been a huge help with planning my content. Customer service is amazing! Artin has been a big help with resolving some problems. The only reason I give it a 4 is because there are some things they still have to work on. But it's obvious they are working on it and adding more features. So for a free application, it is very helpful. Once they get all the kinks worked out, I have no doubt this could be a 5 star application in the future!

October 26, 2020

Dear customer, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Onollo. I'd like to hear more about what can we do to make Onollo better for you.

Nicki Lynn Jewelry

*UPDATE* After several emails from the developer on the issues I was having, they are now fixing and tweeking things. They are very attentive to requests and concerns. I'm impressed with the diligence to make things work for us shop owners. Upgraded stars on customer support!

This app gives me a headache. I can't get it to work correctly. Not that there are easy steps. Won't save inactive autoposts, no short links, which is a huge disappointment. Shows preview in HTML so many glitches and no online support chat. Have to send an email and wait. This is not for me.

August 12, 2020

Update: the issue was fixed. No there's no HTML/JSON in descriptions.

It happened because you were our first client who had that in the Shopify descriptions. Now we escaping it.

Your request regarding Short-links was prioritized. Now we are working on it.

Dear customer, very sorry for the experience you had with Onollo. We detected issues with our AWS Server. We are fixing it right now. Again, sorry for this issue, we still have work to do. We saw your feedback as well.

mhoping

very useful, but there is a problem. it only async 92 products. new products could not be push. fixed this issue, may be better.

August 6, 2020

Dear customer, thanks for letting us know. We are working to fix this issue. We'll get back to you shortly.

.:. Mi Mercado Delivery .:.

i really love this app!, but i need chanche the text for auto scheduling, 'couse is very complicated change one by one...

July 3, 2020

Updated: Dear customer, per your request such an option was added. Now you can add custom text, and even select from a specific category, brand, etc. Let us know your thoughts.

Thank your for taking your time to share feedback. We are going to put this as our highest priority for the next 2 weeks.