Instagram & Facebook Auto Post

Instagram & Facebook Auto Post

by Onollo

Social Media Manager, IG, FB, LinkedIn, Twitter, Auto Post

CHARLESCVV&FASHION

I was looking for a way to publish my products on social media. I have find this app. It help a lot. It is free of charge. I recommended for a every shop. Thanks for your service.

FM Formal Wear

I changed to this app as it covers instagram as well as facebook & twitter. It would be nice if it also covered pinterest & snapchat too, but so far I am very happy with it. Scheduling ads is the way to go so I love the autopilot feature!

April 9, 2021

Dear customer, thank you for taking the time to share your review of Onollo.
We are currently in an app review for Pinterest, since June. They are very slow :( Snapchat is an interesting idea. My team and I going to review and see what we can do in that end. I love it. Any other ideas or suggestion on how can we make Onollo better for you? :)

Minasari Home

Excellent app. I do mainly autoposting in this "shop set-up time", to keep my hands free. Autoposting brands, collections, all running smoothly! Service above my wildest dreams, thinking out of the box, making reccomendations, amazing. (And I am Dutch, the hardest types to convince ;-) . Good Job Artin. Why 4 stars? Well I can only link 3 social media platforms. I miss pinterest, tumblr, linkedin and of course instagram. I would gladly pay 25 - 50 bucks a month, if I could have one single app for all posting. Now it would be good to raise the app to the next level.
What is "posting at the best time"? I will test it tomorrow, but I believe in Germany the best time might differ from other countries? a happy customer

HappyBuy Mall

There are no multiple templates to choose from. You need to create manually. The degree of automation is not high. The published content is not in a slideshow mode for carousel display. It is in urgent need of improvement and will meet the requirements in the future.

December 8, 2020

Dear customer, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. You shared some nice ideas for Onollo development. I'll make sure we prioritize these features for our next releases. If you have any other ideas on how can we make Onollo better for you please send them directly to me at ab@onollo.com. Thanks again - Artin

Forever A Millennial

I really enjoy using this app. As someone who is always busy working on multiple things, Onollo has been a huge help with planning my content. Customer service is amazing! Artin has been a big help with resolving some problems. The only reason I give it a 4 is because there are some things they still have to work on. But it's obvious they are working on it and adding more features. So for a free application, it is very helpful. Once they get all the kinks worked out, I have no doubt this could be a 5 star application in the future!

October 26, 2020

Dear customer, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Onollo. I'd like to hear more about what can we do to make Onollo better for you.

Nicki Lynn Jewelry

*UPDATE* After several emails from the developer on the issues I was having, they are now fixing and tweeking things. They are very attentive to requests and concerns. I'm impressed with the diligence to make things work for us shop owners. Upgraded stars on customer support!

This app gives me a headache. I can't get it to work correctly. Not that there are easy steps. Won't save inactive autoposts, no short links, which is a huge disappointment. Shows preview in HTML so many glitches and no online support chat. Have to send an email and wait. This is not for me.

August 12, 2020

Update: the issue was fixed. No there's no HTML/JSON in descriptions.

It happened because you were our first client who had that in the Shopify descriptions. Now we escaping it.

Your request regarding Short-links was prioritized. Now we are working on it.

Dear customer, very sorry for the experience you had with Onollo. We detected issues with our AWS Server. We are fixing it right now. Again, sorry for this issue, we still have work to do. We saw your feedback as well.

mhoping

very useful, but there is a problem. it only async 92 products. new products could not be push. fixed this issue, may be better.

August 6, 2020

Dear customer, thanks for letting us know. We are working to fix this issue. We'll get back to you shortly.

.:. Mi Mercado Delivery .:.

i really love this app!, but i need chanche the text for auto scheduling, 'couse is very complicated change one by one...

July 3, 2020

Updated: Dear customer, per your request such an option was added. Now you can add custom text, and even select from a specific category, brand, etc. Let us know your thoughts.

Thank your for taking your time to share feedback. We are going to put this as our highest priority for the next 2 weeks.