Instagram & Facebook marketing

Social Media Manager, Marketing, LinkedIn, Twitter, Auto Post

From $3/month

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

HappyBuy Mall

Location China
Time spent using app 38 minutes

There are no multiple templates to choose from. You need to create manually. The degree of automation is not high. The published content is not in a slideshow mode for carousel display. It is in urgent need of improvement and will meet the requirements in the future.

December 8, 2020

Dear customer, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. You shared some nice ideas for Onollo development. I'll make sure we prioritize these features for our next releases. If you have any other ideas on how can we make Onollo better for you please send them directly to me at ab@onollo.com. Thanks again - Artin

Jimmy Lee Leathers

Keeps changing the rules on how many posts it will make, REFUND MY $10 I did not even USE your system on 4-21-2022 * UPDATE: Company refunded my money, was on top of the error & fixed the issue

April 21, 2022

Dear customer, sorry for the charge. We use the Shopify system, it's not our billing system. Let me review the issue and process a full refund for you. No worries.

White Lavender Boutique

Liked this app until 3 days ago. Hasn't posted anything from my campaign. I resynced my store now it only shows the next 5 days then nothing. No one responded to my chat messages either.

June 1, 2022

Dear customer, thanks for your review. I saw your message. Could you share with us the error message that you are getting? It will help us to diagnose the issue. Thank you!

Artin | CEO of Onollo

.:. Mi Mercado Delivery .:.

Location Peru
Time spent using app About 2 years

i really love this app!, but i need chanche the text for auto scheduling, 'couse is very complicated change one by one...

July 3, 2020

Updated: Dear customer, per your request such an option was added. Now you can add custom text, and even select from a specific category, brand, etc. Let us know your thoughts.

Thank your for taking your time to share feedback. We are going to put this as our highest priority for the next 2 weeks.

66VIBES

Time spent using app About 2 months

Just installed the app and so far seems great. Haven't auto posted anything yet. 4 stars because there is still a big room for improvement. Like, to have the ability to control hashtags edit the current ones and add more defaults, Price tag to show WAS and NOW not just one price shown, Excerpt of the description (some descriptions are quite long and I noticed, it makes the post look ugly), Random templates to choose from and to be used for posts. These are the few things I noticed. There is still room for improvement but kudos for making this app FREE. Keep up the good work guys!

May 3, 2021

Dear customer, it seems you copy-pasted the review below. Would you mind adding something unique, or contact us at info@onollo.com? We'd love to learn more about how can we make Onollo a 5-star app for you. Thank you!

iRelax® Novelty Store

Location Australia

April 20, 2021

Dear customer, thanks a lot for sharing ideas for improvements. All things that you mentioned above are noted. And we back to the drawing board. My engineers and I will work on bringing these features live to make this app 5-star for you ;)

Nicki Lynn Jewelry

Time spent using app About 1 hour

*UPDATE* After several emails from the developer on the issues I was having, they are now fixing and tweeking things. They are very attentive to requests and concerns. I'm impressed with the diligence to make things work for us shop owners. Upgraded stars on customer support!

This app gives me a headache. I can't get it to work correctly. Not that there are easy steps. Won't save inactive autoposts, no short links, which is a huge disappointment. Shows preview in HTML so many glitches and no online support chat. Have to send an email and wait. This is not for me.

August 12, 2020

Update: the issue was fixed. No there's no HTML/JSON in descriptions.

It happened because you were our first client who had that in the Shopify descriptions. Now we escaping it.

Your request regarding Short-links was prioritized. Now we are working on it.

Dear customer, very sorry for the experience you had with Onollo. We detected issues with our AWS Server. We are fixing it right now. Again, sorry for this issue, we still have work to do. We saw your feedback as well.

Forever A Millennial

I really enjoy using this app. As someone who is always busy working on multiple things, Onollo has been a huge help with planning my content. Customer service is amazing! Artin has been a big help with resolving some problems. The only reason I give it a 4 is because there are some things they still have to work on. But it's obvious they are working on it and adding more features. So for a free application, it is very helpful. Once they get all the kinks worked out, I have no doubt this could be a 5 star application in the future!

October 26, 2020

Dear customer, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Onollo. I'd like to hear more about what can we do to make Onollo better for you.

HATNPATCH

Time spent using app 1 day

Awesome auto-post app. Have been using it for a couple days and can see how this is going to be a real time saver. I gave a 4 as really disappointed that there is really no help file/instructions other than the short vid. Nothing about how to use or possibly adjust the autopilot campaigns of Spy. It would be more complete if there was a little more.

April 17, 2021

Dear customer, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the world. It's a fair point regarding tutorials. We are working on it right now. Hopefully, when we release it our app will become a 5-start app for you ;)

Charmed Moonpets

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have installed this app in order to help me with posting on my social media accounts. It has helped me, although there were times where it was sort of difficult to manage. Especially when I've already customised the details, and yet the one that was posted was a different one. I wish it didn't happen like that.

May 21, 2021

Dear customer, thanks for writing such a detailed review. I'd like to learn about your difficulties and see how can we improve Onollo for you. If you ever encounter any issues with Onollo please send me an email at ab@onollo.com - Artin

Previous 1