Instagram & Facebook marketing

Instagram & Facebook marketing

From $8/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
January 8, 2023

One best apps I've used on the Shopify marketplace. Automation makes it a breeze for me to post relevant content on an ongoing basis.

Tile Deluxe Shop
Time spent using app: 21 days
October 24, 2022

I am very pleased that this is an option for me. I can't wait to make it happen by showcasing my items using this service!

On a Budget Furniture
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 7, 2022

Very good application to manage networks, and I recommend it. We are happy with this Application. Thank you

Casualflow5g
Time spent using app: 19 days
August 16, 2022

This is one of the best apps I have found. It makes my work with social networks much easier. which requires a lot of work. just needs some improvements Esta es una de las mejores aplicaciones que he encontrado. Me facilita mucho el trabajo con las redes sociales. que requiere mucho trabajo. solo necesita algunas mejoras

Antoinettez Boutique
Time spent using app: 3 days
August 2, 2022

The best app that I have in my store! I just wished there was a TikTok Widget included :(
But still gets the job done smoothly!

itsPotatoStore
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: 16 days
July 26, 2022

It is a very helpful application. I manage to earn valuable time for my daily posting. I highly recommend this app to anyone has a shop

NSO Gear
Cyprus
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 26, 2022

I have been using this App since 2021. I really like it. It has many features that make it easy to use and they have good customer service, which is great.

Just Makeup Me
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 21, 2022

The best app ever, l love automatic mode. The most awesome app. I love that you can set it & forget it.

PeachyGal Apparel
Time spent using app: 4 days
June 29, 2022

Amazing app with great support team . Helped me a lot to load content in my Instagram . Easy to set up and automates Instagram and Facebook content creation on a schedule .

Kiddie Cutie
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 25, 2022

Awesome. Safes me a lot of time with facebook and instagram post scheduling. the best i tried so far.

Hiplus.de