Ontrack Analytics App

Ontrack Analytics App

by ONTRACK DIGITAL

Automate analytics insights and increase sales on your stores!

Shoe Fest

This app helps me know immediately whenever there is any technical issue in my store. Very amazing app indeed!!!

Swizzy

Amazing app! Easy to install and use. Recommended!

Giftmart.sg

It takes a bit of time to load the reports but once they're there, it's totally worth the wait!

ExecutiveGifts.SG

This app works so well when you're stuck with your store's conversion rates. It points out directly where you need to put some more effort in.

Bank of Singapore

This saved me so much time on trying to figure out Google Analytics!

AbrandZ

Love this app! It showed me directly where I was losing money on my store and what traffic sources were converting best.

Freeda Health

Can't access app. Upon trying to connect to Google Analytics, getting an error every time! Has not been fixed since initially trying to install a few weeks ago.

UPDATE: Support reached out to me, and has since fixed the issue. Haven't fully tested the app yet, but seems to have some pretty solid functionality and innovative insights.

June 23, 2020

Sorry to hear you had issues with connecting to the app - we would be more than happy to help you fix that issue. Please write to us as hello@ontrack.plus and we will guide you through fixing this.

We haven't encountered any issues from our other users so please let us know what the issue was.

Thank you!