OnVoard Back In Stock

Recover out-of-stock revenue when products are back in stock

$29/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Back In Stock for Multiple Product Variants

Pecos Princess

Easy to use and set up and extremely responsive team! I made a suggestion/improvement that I thought might be useful to others as well, and Ryan agreed and updated the app within the day!

SONNENKOPP-DESSAU

Sehr gute App, besonders für deutsche Nutzer. Denn diese App hat Double-Opt-In (DOI), was in Deutschland sehr wichtig ist. Dazu kommt ein spitzenmäßiger Support, der meist nach wenigen Minuten antwortet und sehr, sehr hilfsbereit ist. Sehr zu empfehlen.
----------------------
Very good app, especially for German users. Because this app has double opt-in (DOI), which is very important in Germany. In addition, there is top-notch support, which usually answers after a few minutes and is very, very helpful. We recommend.

Pferdeflüsterei.de

Very good app, does what it should - but has a features that is essential if you are in the EU. Double-Opt-in. Support is also really good.

WALD Fashion GmbH

Solved our restock-alert problems. Ryan gave us really fast support in 2 instances we had, which accured because of new Shopify features. Thanks!

AutAll & Victoria's Laden

... we are a German company and has hard law rules. The app is easy to handle and works well. Very important this app does really support the Double-Opt-In feature. This is the only app which support this feature correctly at the moment (10stars for this feature). I found no other app with this feature. The support will be done always quick and with a high quality. Also, the other tools which this company offers are very very good designed. For example the Review tool. It is absolutely implemented in a profession was. (but no multi language support is implemented at the moment). Nevertheless i found a workaround for my 20 installed languages within emails. Norbert

Duck Egg Baby

Absolutely love this app! It's really easy to use and quick to set up. I'm on the free version and the customization options are perfect for what I need... it looks fantastic on my website. The support is also amazing - I had a few questions and the response was very quick (thanks Ryan!). 100% recommend!

Mary's Muffins Oakville

I use this app to help me keep tabs of muffins that our customers are waiting to see on the schedule. As soon as I add those on the schedule, my customers receive the notification and place their orders. This app is essential for my business and runs seemlessly. I never have to think about it. It just makes me money.

June 30, 2021

Hi Mary,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review.

Really happy to see you use all our apps. There will be improvements to the marketing platform app in the coming weeks to make email workflows much more powerful!

Thanks,
Ryan from OnVoard

Crafty Crafts Created

This brand is awesome we used all of its apps. Customer service? The best I've encountered via app store - Ryan is sure helpful and gets back with solutions fast. Thank you.

May 24, 2021

Hi Mickey,

Thank you so much for your review and continued support. There will be some exciting changes for our email marketing app in the coming weeks. Stay tuned!

Thanks,
Ryan from OnVoard

So Loved Manufacture

Very quick and easy to set up. Very good support if you have individual questions. I use all the apps from OnVoard.

Nail'O Style

This app is awesome! Very easy to set and use! I'm soooooo happy I found it!!! Highly recommend it!!

Previous 1