OnVoard Back In Stock

OnVoard Back In Stock | Reviews

by OnVoard

Recover out-of-stock revenue when products are back in stock.

Duck Egg Baby

Absolutely love this app! It's really easy to use and quick to set up. I'm on the free version and the customization options are perfect for what I need... it looks fantastic on my website. The support is also amazing - I had a few questions and the response was very quick (thanks Ryan!). 100% recommend!

Mary's Muffins Oakville

I use this app to help me keep tabs of muffins that our customers are waiting to see on the schedule. As soon as I add those on the schedule, my customers receive the notification and place their orders. This app is essential for my business and runs seemlessly. I never have to think about it. It just makes me money.

June 30, 2021

Hi Mary,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review.

Really happy to see you use all our apps. There will be improvements to the marketing platform app in the coming weeks to make email workflows much more powerful!

Thanks,
Ryan from OnVoard

Crafty Crafts Created

This brand is awesome we used all of its apps. Customer service? The best I've encountered via app store - Ryan is sure helpful and gets back with solutions fast. Thank you.

May 24, 2021

Hi Mickey,

Thank you so much for your review and continued support. There will be some exciting changes for our email marketing app in the coming weeks. Stay tuned!

Thanks,
Ryan from OnVoard

So Loved Manufacture

Very quick and easy to set up. Very good support if you have individual questions. I use all the apps from OnVoard.

Nail'O Style

This app is awesome! Very easy to set and use! I'm soooooo happy I found it!!! Highly recommend it!!

Flipcrêpes

Awesome Apps from OnVoard. Ryan, was awesome helping me get app set up for our upcoming website. Highly recommend these guys!

beautyology.eu

Amazing app and super fast support - I had minor translation and placement issues and they helped me get everything working perfectly with my theme within a few hours.