Open SignIn ‑ Social Login

Open SignIn ‑ Social Login

by Okas Concepts

Social Login - Use Facebook, Google etc. to SignIn / SignUp

Four Horsemen Delhi

Super fast response to the issue I had. Was resolved within minutes. Very Happy. Will recommend to everyone.

Setting it up was a breeze. Cheers.

Its A Sling Thing

Great app, easiest installation ever and fast and helpful support. See it live on www.itsaslingthing.co.uk. Would recommend.

Headphone Com

Very easy to install and use. Received a quick customization to get just what I needed. Thanks Graham!

Your Connection Destination

Simple and easy to use. We use this app at www.ycddiscounts.com to help with social media.

Hazel And Bliss Boutique

I was having some trouble figuring things out. every email I sent was responded to in a very timely manner. Graham was so awesome. He even took the time to install the HTML code for me on my site.

We love the icons and the great setup process.

Mfi Medical Equipment Inc

Simple. Easy to use. Highly recommended for anyone that would like to give their customers a variety of different sign-in options, such as Facebook, Google+, Amazon, etc. +++

Flauntandfun

I have tried around 3 to 4 social login app so far and this is the best. It looks amazing and very professional. Happy to give 5 star. Thank you Graham,you were very helpful!

Feeroz 3

The best app and support so far. I tried other similar apps which are slightly better in features but cost a bomb. I faced some issues and waited endlessly for somebody to respond. This social login app provides effectively everything I need and moreover the best support I could get or even think.

I was contacted within an hour and Graham responded every query and designed the widget professionally. Thank you. Way to go.

Milan Unlimited

Easy installation & great customer support. Love it!!!

Elizabethcraftdesigns

super easy install, works perfectly, absolute must have!

Had a few questions and custom request, send an email and done within a few hours! Really great app and service