Open SignIn ‑ Social Login

Open SignIn ‑ Social Login

by Okas Concepts

Social Login - Use Facebook, Google etc. to SignIn / SignUp

Vapel1fe

Update: Let me tell you about this company; seriously they are on top of things. Graham is always doing his best to make me happy and this makes me a very happy customer. They implemented a way for birthdays to be part of a verification process with facebook, WAY above and beyond. Now if one of the other apps that are sign in featured birthday's as a requirement (obviously not ok okas) we would be able to offer even more. Amazing job guys!

WAY better than hull. Dont even bother with hull because before you know it its 19 a month when your user base becomes big enough. With these guys they went out of their way to make some nice banners and YOU CAN even customize them to make it your own icons. Just all around better social media login and you dont get all the redirect errors you would get with hull

Gkmbj Haircare

good app great developer - helped customise look and feel without any fuss

Wassupplements

Great app makes life a lot easier for people to create an account on my site..
Graham was extremely helpful and quick in helping me do what i wanted.
highly recommended.

Test01test

I just want to say PERFECT!  The app does it's excellent work  ,  but the most  important  thing  is the support  that the app creators  are giving.  Not just in the direct relation with their  app but Graham  had helped  me in other  BIG issue that I had with my website. No one else from Shopify  managed to find the problem and Graham  not just that he found the problem but he solve it too! If everyone who we work with would be as prepared  and helpful  like them we wouldn't know what the difficulties are. Thanks!

Curators Home

Helped set it up to fit my design...on Saturday morning! 5 stars app. And it does not ask your visitors to share too much of their social data, unlike many other apps I've tried. Thanks!!!

Love Kari Dae

Does what it is supposed to do :)

Vergnanosingapore

The support is just awesome. I'd been struggling with another app for quite some time and could not get the problem solved. I encountered the same issue with this one, but Graham helped me understand how things work, and solved the issue. Response time was very quick, and he was extremely supportive, which helped my tremendously!

Vapechemist

Fast response and fast install done within one hour! Looking forward to increasing sales and decreasing cart abandonment!

Yuri Catania

Good app and Good Team Support to help me in the customize change for myshopify very fast and professional.

Low Carb Canada

it does what it says it does, it may complicate your customer database a little but it's a small price to pay,

for example, customers will have multiple accounts but it does not damage anything as far as i can tell, if you are using email systems like constant contact don't import the @facebook emails etc they will likely bounce

support has always replied to me on time 5 stars