Open Social Login

Social Login - Use Facebook, Google etc. to SignIn / SignUp

From $1.49/month. 15-day free trial.
Open Social Login

Bubble Goods, Inc.

Site is currently down -- looks like logins to our store are being blocked. It's worked well for a long time, but it seems to be down right now.

enibbana.com

We've been trying to reach the support for last 1 month but none is responding. The shame is that while we ask for support they still charge us, no support doesn't mean not paying. So, advise to other people, don't pay for it. Check when the last review was written.
UPDATE:
The last e-mail was sent to graham@okasconcepts.com on 25.11.2021. Don't worry, we don't need any more support since we removed the app.

December 13, 2021

Hi,
Sorry about the issue being faced. We're very proactive in responding any query, however as I checked my email and support tickets, I couldn't find any email for the mentioned store. I've written you on the registered contact of this store and will provide all the assistance needed.

Bromleybows

App says "Free – $5.45 / month"

There is no Free option, other than the trial.

Wendy Book Store

They charge $10/month, not $5.45.month as stated. I had it since 2014, and I just realized I have been overpaid for 2 years.

Nature Relaxation

Ugly, unresponsive, no click-to-place installation feature. Dont know how it has so many great ratings

Hugs For Kids

I feel as if I must have installed a different app to everyone else here. The glowing reviews about the service sold it to me, and so I spent my time installing and customising the app. It looked great! Except on any mobile device as I couldn't get it to be responsive to different screen sizes. I figured I was doing something wrong, so I emailed. Three days later - no response. So I emailed again. Today is another three days later and still no response. I couldn't click 'Remove App' fast enough.