OpenCart Store Import App

OpenCart Store Import App | Reviews

by LitExtension

Timely migrate all Opencart products, customers, orders, pages

Nerd Pop

This app made moving to Shopify from Opencart a breeze whilst preserving data. Without this app the process would've been manual and taken atleast 10x longer.

April 9, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so so much for giving us an opportunity to serve you! We are beyond happy to know that you had a good experience with us. Please stay in touch and reach out to us if you need any help in the future.

Yours faithfully,
LitExtension Team.

annee-patterns

Litextension support is great.
I requested the site moving service from the company's HP instead of this app.
They responded to detailed requests and showed me the test data before doing all the moving work.
This allowed them to do what we wanted.
The app seems to be much cheaper to move than requesting from the site. If it's not a very complicated project, I think the app is also good. In any case, the service of this company is reassuring, so I recommend it.

April 9, 2021

Hello Annee,

Thank you for your feedback. Customer satisfaction has always been our top priority. So, we are thrilled to know that you loved your experience with LitExtension. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions.

All the best,
LitExtension Team

أنية المنزل

hi thank you so much thank you so much I appreciate real you do good job I thank you again and I hope we will continue working future appreciate your work thank you so much

May 24, 2020

Hi there,

On behalf of LitExtension Team, we want to send you the warmest appreciation for your purchase of our product. Thank you for trusting us even when you could have chosen the others.

Let's stick around ;)