Checkout Supercharger

by Plobal Apps

Simplest Way To Boost Checkout and Reduce Abandoned Carts

aij-mystore

King Of Fortnite

such a great app would recommend to everyone!

Citybeach

It says free but it's not. Actually it's very expensive. It's just an app that i wouldn't pay a cent for it. Good luck with it

Mondofood

If you uninstall the app and a customer logs in then goes to /account/ nothing but an ajax loader displays...to fix I found the file snippets/pa-oc-overlay.liquid" and commented out the entire line...and voila I got access to my site again.

Should have known it was sloppily coded as they misspelled the product name 3 times in the description of their own app..."Optimise" checkout...

Palfatu Pro

I have been trying hard to contact you about my bill as you put me on Prime and I am just a starter, I understand that can be a mistake, please review and give me a solution because my Shopify account can be Frozen because of this. Thanks.

Offerz All Day

Didn't work for me, contacted support to no avail.

Www Onetribetoothbrush Club

They are down for you!they will help me grow to my goals.

Drongineering

Finally someone has figured out what was wrong with my Website!

Awesome insight! Awesome App!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

Go Premium! .. Will pay for itself!

www.Mymallmetro.com

Natjungbb

I like good new business pay shopping

Earthfood2016

My new customers are loving the hassle-free checkout process. This tool is very easy to integrate and has significantly helped me reduce cart abandonment.

Previous 1