Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

Exit Intent Popup by OptiMonk

by Optimonk International Zrt

Beautiful Exit Popups, Cart Recovery Popup, Upsell Pop up

Dedicated Gym Wear

Fantastic app/service. Having tried other, similar services such as OptinMonster, this is hands down the best. The targeting it provides is incredible, you can show different offers to people depending on whether they've ever visited a certain page or seen a certain offer before. Amazing!

Caveman Grocer 2

Easy to use, and my opt in rates have gone up quite a bit! I currently have an exit intent pop up running that is getting me a 10% conversion, which is pretty awesome! Would highly recommend this app!

Priority Chef

Awesome plugin, so easy to set up and fantastic service too!

Pluqis

Works great on our art supply website, was able to capture abandons as advertise and do A/B testing. Highly recommended

Rebel Style Shop

We had been using a different one before. I highly recommend. We integrate with email follow ups with a discount and exit popup and ultimately help get more people items from store. Recommend it; great support.

Ecozoom

We love it! Has helped us catch customers who may not have found what they needed on our site before they left. Thanks!

Spentclothing1

Great lead generation tool, strongly recommend.

Printmaxas

Works perfectly, and super simple to set up.

Both great value and instand gratification!

Sumana Designs

I loooove this app! Very useful and easy to implement. Highly recommended!

Prairiemodstore

The ease of use is incredible. OptiMonk came highly recommended and they have not disappointed. This tool has helped us immediately capture leads—almost right after installation.